The 2010 Web browser poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I use:

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 59 70.2%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Opera

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
firefox, I liked some of chromes features but its irritating add on installs and lack of good adblock was too much to deal with right now.

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
I do like Firefox for the customization stuff, but loading takes too long. But i'll need to check Fennec when it comes out for Android next month. Chrome still makes me feel like i'm being watched, but there are some very good extensions. I'm on Opera now cos it's fast and has some nice features.
And finally when i feel totally like being a geek, i can still use Conkeror, which is a good choice on a netbook. Who needs buttons anyway? :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I use IE6.

Why would you have all of them installed?
Troll much?
firefox, I liked some of chromes features but its irritating add on installs and lack of good adblock was too much to deal with right now.
How I feel, as well. Also, it's nice that WebKit has a built in javascript debugger and all, but it needs a lot more features to compete with Firebug.

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Firefox is my main browser, but sometimes it acts up and annoys me and I'll switch to chrome for a little bit. I do love how fast chrome is, but it fails in the extensions department. Oh well.

~Jason

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I stick to Firefox for loyalty's sake. I simply think we're in better hands if Firefox is the dominant browser.

But for goodness sakes, if they don't slim things down soon... I moved from the original Mozilla to Firefox because it didn't have all the fat. Now it's worse than Mozilla ever was...