There are 3 types of gamers...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Sensationalism to get viewers. I will rejoice the day that the media looking to score viewers will embrace games instead of scapegoat/sensationalize them.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
girlninjas.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeeaaahhh.... Final Fantasy player is the romantic kind. DON'T IGNORE THOSE GUYS!!! Obviously, that's without mentioning what 90% of the mom-basement stuck RPG fanatics looks like. :lol:

As for the fast paced action game, not really sure where she digg that whole "Think something about the world is unfair" but personally, I can't get to think what made her say that. Maybe it was a poll survey? :lol:

Obviously everyone think there's something unfair about life. Lighten up please.

So to get back on track with the RPG versus FPS kind of guy (and I swear, we not only talk about the look, but the mentality), it's obvious that at least 90% of the mens with a life, and good appearance will pick any kind of FPS or fast paced game for the matter. It's obvious. When I talk about games with some of the guys that workout where I go, we'll go on and talk about either COD4 or Gears of War ETC.

IMO As for WoW players, mostly lonely wishing someday a girl would show up under their computer desk giving away BJ's in the early morning. At least that's how I see and heard it many times from lonely guys addicted to WoW. I'm not seeing this for the whole 11 million players. Respect to WoW players and SlayerDragon. :fluffle:

I say FleshLight the solution to life! It doesn't get pregnant either. (I own one, it's great!)

/useless post to useless show.

Wow. I couldn't even watch the entire video. She really needs to just shut the **** up. Gaming goddess? I know girls that look way better and are way more into video games than she is.

Hopefully not Jessica Chobot. Because that's hell of another "Hey, I'm a girl playing video games" with a extra taste of "reading mangas while I poop" and attention whore-ism.

I'd hate to go out with a girl like that. But yeah, she's attractive.

So you're a girl playing video games? Obviously 80% of the internet will scream at you wanting a piece of your body, but the true art is to remain quiet about such things. We don't give a crap, thanks.

God this is getting old. And video thumbnails showing of the only girl talking on a developer diary. Give it up already.

/Useless rant.

Last edited:

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
I think G4's sophistication peaked when it had Cheat, a half-hour show devoted to a semi-decent-looking azn chick reading gamefaqs into the screen.