People you would like to kill

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
If you could just go kill someone from any time, who'd it be?
As for me, I'd have to start with the guy who made it so TV commercials are 3x louder than the program you were watching :mad:

You? And don't pick like, Hitler. That's no fun. Go for less obvious.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
The stupid ass old crazy lady that sits outside my office. She's been coughing/hacking about every minute for the 5 years I've been here.

I hate that bitch.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Not sure there's anyone I could really wish death upon. Change, for sure, but not death. Not to the people that bullied me as a child, or to the people inflicting pain upon others. I don't really think it'd "solve" anything to be honest, and could have a bad effect on others who had attachment to those.

As for people I'd like to change in some way who have been of personal annoyance or inconvenience, the numbers are far too many, but I'm far too easy going to do anything anyway, I used to bottle it up, but now I just shrug it off.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
Not sure there's anyone I could really wish death upon. Change, for sure, but not death. Not to the people that bullied me as a child, or to the people inflicting pain upon others. I don't really think it'd "solve" anything to be honest, and could have a bad effect on others who had attachment to those.

As for people I'd like to change in some way who have been of personal annoyance or inconvenience, the numbers are far too many, but I'm far too easy going to do anything anyway, I used to bottle it up, but now I just shrug it off.

these are fine words.my respect syri.

hmm lets see...Loque from ut1 for me :p