Welcome to Prometheus.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
To Our Valued Investors,

We at the Prometheus project thank you for your patience, and proudly invite you to witness the fully functional Prometheus device for yourselves. We look forward to seeing you at our facility.

Rachel Cordone
President
Prometheus Project

Prometheus V1
FilePlanet Mirror

ModDB Profile

Prometheus.gif

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/Prometheus_1.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/Prometheus_2.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/Prometheus_3.jpg[/screenshot]

Prometheus is:

Rachel "AngelMapper" Cordone - Design, Programming
Nathan Fulton - Character Modeler, Animator
Mike Jones - Audio Engineer
Todd Agnello - Voice Actor
Glenn "SuperApe" Storm - Quality Assurance
Jos "Sjosz" Hendriks - Quality Assurance

Last edited:

R.I.P

Oct 8, 2008
Welcome To Prometheus

well, unfortunately for me it's more like "Welcome To Crash City"

it just crashes UT3 every time :(

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
I'll be checking it out ASAP, which will be mostly on sunday.

portal prelude, the ball, prometheus... is this awesome-mod release time or what ?

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
Looks promising. I'll have a look too.

Loading times were quite long, even for a modern system. You might want to be patient and don't try anything funny like task switching or something.

Whoa, this might even be more innovative than Portal. Wonder what can happen if you combine them? If only there was a Portal mod for UT3. This Prometheus mod is actually quite interesting, you have to remember what you have done and also figure out what your next quantum state will need.

Last edited:

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
I noticed that when some doors close you can get stuck inside them. I also saw that copies of yourself can run out of synch, so you better leave some margins too.

Hedge-o-Matic

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Absolutely awesome. Finally, an original concept. Incredible, and very, very interesting. And the execution is top-notch, too; it isn't just a great idea that's slapped together.

This should be the next commercial UE product, no doubt about it! Coop possibilities and two-team play boggle the mind!

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
1: wait till 25 seconds, run to the "pass phrase" room, just enough time to reach it
2: open the door inside the building and run to the switch to the 2nd door
3: get the weapon in the room of #2 and run past the tanks; but not fast enough to kill the guard (reach it with ~10 seconds on the clock, but need to kill him before 12 seconds, that's the time I need to run past the guard)

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
1: wait till 25 seconds, run to the "pass phrase" room, just enough time to reach it
2: open the door inside the building and run to the switch to the 2nd door
3: get the weapon in the room of #2 and run past the tanks; but not fast enough to kill the guard (reach it with ~10 seconds on the clock, but need to kill him before 12 seconds, that's the time I need to run past the guard)

Try using your second state to kill your first instead