Looks like suddenly have a sister! :P

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
I was adopted when I was little, but it wasn't ever something that bothered me, and I never really cared about it or who my birth parents were.

The other day I just received this message on Facebook, along with a friend request:

Hi, I know you don't know me, but if you were adopted and lived on Bainbridge Island and you are about 22 or 23 years old, then I might be your full blood sister. My parents names are Jeff and Christy *****, and they put you up for adoption about 4 years before I was born

After asking my parents what my birth parent's names were, it indeed looks like I have a sister.

This is really weird. But I'm really glad she found me. I never imagined I could have a sister.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
That is certainly interesting. At least you didn't try and bone her and find out later a la Luke Skywalker.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Woah. That is pretty cool news. :tup:

So uhh... how'd you respond? You two gonna reunite in a tear-filled Oprah moment or something?

Last edited:

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Unexpected, but pretty damn cool as well! Shows the good side of Facebook, too.

Let us know how you get on when you meet her. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I found out about a year ago that I have a half-sister a few years older than me. Haven't met her, though. Hooray for secretive parents. D:

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Thanks guys!

I accepted her as a facebook friend. She only signed up a few days ago and hasn't put a pic up yet. I replied to her message:

Wow, this is really weird. I just asked my parents about my birth parent's names, and yup, it looks like you are indeed my sister. I never imagined that I might have a sister, and I've never really been interested in who birth parents were. But I'm really glad you found me, this is pretty sweet.

Hooray for secretive parents. D:
Well it's not that they are secretive, they aren't. I just was never really interested in getting in touch with my birthparents.

Last edited:

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
I already sent you a PM about this some time ago, but I sure am thinking about you, and hope you can cope with it pretty well. Must be an unbelievable shock, and I don't think internet has been pretty easy on you lately, so I wish you my best luck to keep your sanity ;)

I hope everything turns out ok.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
The first step to incest...

Seriously though, that's awesome in a freaky way! I always hear about stories like this but I never thought I'd hear about it first hand. :eek: