Overachiever (or under, depending on you definition)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Now edited for those with nothing better to do!

Post * fail achievements that should be in video games. Especially if you think that you would be the first to achieve them. Fail For the win.

overacheiver.png

2008_01_26_Yabanjin.png

^(EDIT: This is from Something Awful. Just right click and you'll find a link under properties because if you can't be arsed to go to Google then you're not really interested.)

* This is where the word your was at that caused much hatred. When it was typed I thought nothing of it, my bad.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Wow this went from a humor thread to a bitching party... Now I remember why I changed user tag last time. And it worked which is the sad thing.

Well it seems you are taking credit for something which is not yours. This is especially stupid when it's from a well known site of which many of us here are also members.

So you changed your name once before because you are stupid and didn't want to be known for being so?

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
This went from zero to win in one T2A post.

Also, what zynthetic said... you're lucky you're not getting banned right now for making us look at goatse or something by hotlinking to SA, Newbie.

Last edited: