Looking for some mutators...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hoeven_ryder

Feb 13, 2008
MN, US
www.myspace.com
Actually one in particular. It's a M60E4 Mutie that I found in one of these threads, there was a link to a DL page but it's since dissapeared. Does anyone know the mutator I speak of?

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
it wasn't the e4 it was just the vanilla m60 and it's floating around on our harddrives (well not mine since I formatted and forgot to back it up.)

Someone here could upload it if it hasn't already been done.

Good hunting.

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
can someone please tell me where i could find the latest C7 mutie. The one in the Community Edition gives me the version missmatch error

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Last edited:

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Well i seem to remember Geo saying the problem being that he didn't like his attempt at animating the thing, which is very much a pitty if he's done the rest for it. If only we could find someone who could animate just to finish it. What ever happened to all the skilled people over at the IMT? Surely there must be someone from there hanging around still who can animate?

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
still has to balance test it and fine tune it which I'd wager takes just as long if not longer but there's many (namely psychomorph) willing to do the nitty gritty.