Another WIP for ADSU - This time some female Jugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ok, now I`m going to make a pack to fill the female jug DUPs properly. I won`t make as much effort as for the egyptians but I have still the goal to make some good skins.

First of all I want to ask the_rex for permission to use some of his textures used in Team Mesh, they just seemed to fit perfectly here :)

I`m not quite sure if I will change all textures here, but here`s a first shot of Titania:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
So you used the carbon from my Team Mesh? I can recognize it hehe and yeah ofcourse you can use it. No problems here, glad you asked permission. :)

Looks rather ehrm... her boobies frighten me okay...

But looks good non the less ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx Ugyura :)

@rex(y):
My mum always told me to ask if taking things from other ppl :p

There is still a little bit work to do on her (also on da boobs *lol*) but let`s see how this one turns out in the end :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hehe :)

Maybe you could work on that metal bar on her front. Use a brighter metallic texture for it and/or purple it up. Kindda blends too much with the carbon IMHO.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`ll see what I can do with it :)

You`re definitaly right something is wrong with it at the mom :eek:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OK, time for some updates. I did a little playing with further of rex`s textures and layers and è voila it turned out a nice way IMO. This was much faster than I expected, hopefully I can keep that spree up.

btw, kids do not try masking that bottled stuff on her back out at home, this won`t work the way you want :lol:

IMO her boobs are still scary, but maybe it`s just because she`s a jug...maybe Gorge would have his fun...anyways

For the mom I`ll call her Titania (the same name as the DUP she will replace), maybe I get som efurther ideas afterwards. I`m not sure if she is done that way. Let`s see, I`ll give her quick teamcolors now and go for some testing ;)

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I like that texture round her neck/ shoulders, but I'm with rex. Give it a shot with the purple.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx for the comments :)

I`ll give more purple a try, sounds like a great idea due I want to make a second femjug using the same tex in orange (stomach area black and arms orange) so the thingies in purple would make them more different :tup:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I tried the purple suggestion out and it looks nice (from backside it looks really nice IMO). I also made an orange teammate for her, I think I`ll call her Fury (she will replace the DUP with same name)

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
I suggest you give Fury a big scar just below her right eye, and maybe give her a cruel snarl. That would make her more fitting for the Fury name.

I also suggest a fist squeezing a exploding heart with her name underneath to the tank on her back. It would contribute greatly to the effect.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx again :)

Maybe a scar over the enitre eye? That would make her look even more brutal :p Let`s see if I can to that :)

For the heart-logo idea, it`s a nice idea, when I manage to get a fitting texture it`s worth a try :tup:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
LeGeNDaRy said:
Looking awesome, I'll download the back for sure.
Make one with shades or a visor =)
thx! :D
Shades are already planned, I`m still unsure what kind of shades will be in the end, but I think it will be for one skin of Gorge`s team.
Visor would be much cooler if animated (Knight Rider style *lol* - don`t know if I can make it) but will maybe also be there, who knows :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Looks great Mäxx. :]
Hope you don´t mind me hijacking your thread...
It´s for the sake of the ADSU afterall.

juggrl01.jpg

Very early Wip.
Didn´t do anything with the lower body and the arms yet.

Hope this helps me to get over my immense artblock.

Last edited: