Your favorite race?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What is you favorite ut2004/03 race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
I've been decideing on which is a favorite among the people at skincity partialy casue i can't seem to get many peeps to d/l my skin :lol:

So what is your favorite race of 2004 ?

Last edited:

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Gen Mo'Kai :D (As you can see I'm Selig from my avatar, he rocks! :D )

EDIT: Nice change occured :)

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Your sig is great, warslut. I'm also with the Cybernetic, I use the Cobalt or Thorax models... or any of the skins for them.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
I don't think 13 votes is enough to know what people like c'mon other people

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Here is a list of the favo´s of the skinning people (the amount of skins @ SkinCity - only the UT2004-Part) .

Cybernetic Female - 17
Cybernetic Male - 58
Hellions Female - 27
Hellions Male - 6
Metal Guard - 1
Necris - 1
Nightmare Male - 3
Skaarj - 16
Thundercrash Female - 2
Thundercrash Male - 4

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
I see too many robot skins around though. We don't have a single Gen Mo'Kai skin for UT2004, there all for 2003. Isn't there anything skinners can do to the Gen Mo'Kai so they only run on 2004? (such as some DX features or anything that UT2003 doesn't support).

EDIT: What about a half Gen Mo'Kai + half Robot? I think that would look sweet :D

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Gen Mo Kai was introduced in 2003 and SaD stacks them up as 2003 skins even thou they might be made in/for 2004. Not that anything is wrong with that.
All gen mo kai skins work with both versions.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
mutt said:
I don't think 13 votes is enough to know what people like c'mon other people

Yes, that's right. Maybe SaD you can give more publicity to the thread :D In my opinion every race is good (including the crazy Nightmare). I don't want to imagine how they will look in the new version of Unreal Engine.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
Yes, that's right. Maybe SaD you can give more publicity to the thread...

I post it in the news , after I sorted out a lot of trouble here .
My "SkinCity-PC" died yesterday night .Don´t know what´s going wrong .He isn´t booting .He is doing nothing .
I got my new PC online (with some trouble to find a driver for my old external ISDN-Card) and copied the SkinCity-Files to my new PC .

I´m on the way to post an update at SkinCity .After that I post something about this thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.