Osama Bin Llama - UT2K4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I know we already have a "Buf Favorites" thread, but I just gotta pimp this model. It was one of my favorites from UT2K3, and I e-mailed the author and asked him to update it for UT2K4.... He did!!!! :D This model owns, so download it!! Thanks so much to Femtogames for doing this model!!! :tup:

osamax3.jpg

Osama Bin Llama
UT2K4 Final
Now with team colors and vehicle support. :tup:

Primary Download Link
Secondary Download Link

Play the Osama Bin Llama character for Unreal Tournament 2004, and partake in a bit of the ol' ultraviolence. The model contains 2,911 polygons with a 512x512 texture. It also includes custom animations to give you the "true" Osama experience. Make all your bots Osama Bin Llama, and experience the thrill and excitement of Osama Surround (TM).

CREDITS:

Player model and skins by femtogames.com

Thanks to Beta Testers:

spineblaZe <--- That's me!!! :D
MixBlast

Thanks to www.crushersplace.com for hosting the download.

Attachments

• osamax2.jpg
    osamax2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 411

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I forgot to quote this from the author's web site:

The humor depicted in this model is NOT intended to demean any race or religion. It's sole purpose is to poke fun at a single individual. So, be nice online, and everyone will have a good game. It's all about having a fun time.

Roger that. :tup:

Han, it's Sifl & Olly. I'm in the process of ripping some of my VHS tapes into a downloaded format. :D