Straw Golem player Model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I'm not even sure we're even having a contest....maybe I'm imagining things?

Ultimately, I'm just trying to spread the ones around that I want to see online. Hopefully someone will use it and I'll be ever so excited at seeing a custom model. :)

I saw the Magedelena on Face last night, I quickly switched to the "monstAr" in a vein effort that we would become 'custom-model-friends'. But he left right after I saw him.

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
Hanover_Fist said:
Ultimately, I'm just trying to spread the ones around that I want to see online. Hopefully someone will use it and I'll be ever so excited at seeing a custom model. :)

I saw the Magedelena on Face last night, I quickly switched to the "monstAr" in a vein effort that we would become 'custom-model-friends'. But he left right after I saw him.
lol @ custom-model-friends :p Does that model have a scarecrow on his shoulder?

Edit: After clicking on the picture and reading the thread, which I should have done in the first place, the answer is yes.

Last edited:

Cantina_Fly

This space intentionally left blank...
May 12, 2004
Detroit, MI
Custom models are so much fun. :D I've downloaded just about every half-way decent one I could find. TMNT, Agent Smith, Exo-Slave, Homer Simpson, etc... The only one I have seen online so far is Homer. He was 0wning myself and a few other people on Phobos-2 one night.