Thar she blows!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
I know its sick, but....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! :lol::tup:

Oh my god, that is hilarious. It reminds me of that one story where a beached whale was loaded with dynamite to break up its corpse for scavenger birds and fish to feed on, and there's video of the whale being blown up. The REALLY funny part is, some really huge chunks came down and smashed cars, nearly injuring some people nearby! :lol:

Damn, there have been some really funny threads posted lately :):tup:

Last edited:

Nickelass

In the Flesh?
Apr 4, 2002
Central Illinois
Visit site
:lol: i cant imagine driving down the road and seeing a big ass whale on a truck, let alone seeing it explode. i would think that the whale would just fart or something instead of explode but i dont know much about whale anatomy either.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
I think the reason it exploded is because the microbes in its intestinal tract kept producing methane after it died, but since its muscles all ceased to function, it could't fart and, well... it just exploded from the buildup of methane gas. I imagine the same thing would happen in a human that didn't fart :D

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
Waffnuffly said:
I think the reason it exploded is because the microbes in its intestinal tract kept producing methane after it died, but since its muscles all ceased to function, it could't fart and, well... it just exploded from the buildup of methane gas. I imagine the same thing would happen in a human that didn't fart :D

so you are saying never smoke near a decompossing whale?

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
stoned_jedi said:
anyone else think, mmmmm Salsa dip?

Well it was in the red light district, so I'm thinking it was more along the lines of, "yay, free lubricant"

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
It kinda resembled spaghetti with a tad bit too much Ragu Old World Style sauce... the kind with meat in it. MMMMMMMMMMMM ownage. Especially when you wipe up the excess sauce with garlic bread. YUMMAY.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
you know, i'm so glad i don't own that scooter... you'd have to disinfect it a few hundred times to get the smell off :)