DM-FromHell

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Anyone want a very large DL for Halloween (43mb)? well I've got just the thing
London 1888, Jack the Ripper and all that stuff :) Not for the faint hearted
http://mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=1526

rip1.JPG

rip2.JPG

rip3.JPG

rip4.JPG

rip5.JPG

rip6.JPG

rip7.JPG

rip8.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Scary

Speedemupus-Guitarist-Shreddish
Nov 10, 1999
Arizona
Visit site
Crap. I wish that was posted sooner. I was looking around for a Halloween-themed map for tonight's game. That map looks killer though!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow.

It's frickin' huge! After playing around for a while, I keep finding new stuff! It runs very well on my machine and the theme is just extraordinary.

Excellent work. :tup:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Interesting :O)
I'll download it as soon as I can, I won't be able to view it now .. who knows when but this looks like a must-have map to me. <-

How long did it take you to make this map?

Btw: Did you ever finish Dm-dunwich for ut?

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
eRR, maybe i'm just dumb but this map and the Blade Runner (2019) map both make me feel like i'm about 8 feet tall. The guns and ammo look huge compared to other maps.

Odd but it seems to be the right scale for some reason...

NiceDude

Oct 31, 2003
I had asked Angelheart some time ago about the Metropolis map and he had said something about losing interest in it or something like that... and he stopped working on it :(

and yes.. i had really been hankering for it since i had first seen the pics he posted of it

Last edited:

Tonnberry

Untouchable
Nov 29, 2001
Hamburg
www.planetunreal.com
May I suggest something?

Please stop doing any Multiplayer Maps and do some Single Player maps or Flyby Scenes, cause it's just ridiculous calling THAT a Deathmatch Map. :rolleyes:

Besides the 1% of gameplay it has some nice athmosphere due to the sound effects. The Lighting needs some cold contrats besides all that orange warm stuff.
Furthermore some Architecture is really blocky. It may look good on screens because of the textures, but when you get closer to the stuff ingame you see the flat surfaces and it just looks fake.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
it's AngelHeart's best map ever, considering what he shoots for as a mapper.
Although, with AChina in existance, it's a tough call.

(Only niggle.... that girls scream happened too often, revealing its "loopiness" too easily :D )
________
hairy Cam

Last edited:

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Glad there's a few people out there getting some fun out of it. Everythings a matter taste, I just make the kind of maps I like to see and play, like everyone else.

Tonnberry

Untouchable
Nov 29, 2001
Hamburg
www.planetunreal.com
Rachel_the_Angel said:
Wow, dick.

So you think this is really a map with gameplay? :rolleyes:
I'd really appreciate when you tell me why.

But I don't expect any good reply, because I just said what I think, without pissing on anybody and you just flamed me out from nowhere. :rolleyes: