Beer & Jack-O-Lanterns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Post your pumpkin maimings!! Here's mine, I kinda messed up, the thingy on the left is too high, but oh well. You can't ctrl-z on when you're carving a pumpkin... Shouldn't have had so many Sam Adams...

darku.jpg

darku2.jpg

darkucut.jpg

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
I thought this thread would be complete with candid pics of Beerbaron wearing lit Jack-O-Lanterns on his head, but I was disappointed.

Not really, the pics are cool :)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
"My Pumpkin" = 404. I haven't had time to work on one, let alone go to the store to buy one. And I don't dare walk through the supermarket picket lines. (Yeah, supermarket workers at Vons, Ralphs, and Albertsons are picketing over lowered wages and reduced benefits. I don't know how widespread this problem is, but it has been happening for 2 weeks in San Diego at least...)

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
AriTheDog said:
That's pretty damn cool, man. Are the lighted pics photoshopped at all, though, or do you just have really good candles?

Thanks dudes. I didn't photoshop the pics at all, I must just have kick ass candles. h.h., do it anyways. Pick one up and carve something 1337... I love Halloween, so lets see 'em. Even if you mess up, it is still fun to smash 'em :D

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
spineblaZe said:
Pick one up and carve something 1337... I love Halloween, so lets see 'em. Even if you mess up, it is still fun to smash 'em :D
HELL YES, this has inspired me to get a pumpkin and make a Tri-Op logo on it or something, and then get video of me smashing the snot out of it after Halloween for your enjoyment :D Let's hope I actually go do this... cause I want to :p

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
:lol: :tup: I love that pic. Nice work Lizard.

Well, since no one else is posting any I will show my other one. Very plain, very unoriginal. I don't think any of my neighbors will understand the "U" though, so it was probably best doing something at least a little normal.

darkr.jpg

Carve some sh1t up and post it!! I don't care if its a naked outline of your grandmother, lets see 'em!! :D

Last edited: