Oh so witty catch phrases for Buffers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Yesterday, some folks were having a conversation about Buf t-shirts, and making a new design, etc. I thought it would be nifteh to have some witty saying or other on the front, and your screen name on the back. So, here's your assignment:

1. Come up with a pithy little saying for yourself, and

2. Come up with one for another member of Buf.

Ready? Go!

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Someone had to say it: "Beyond Unreal Forumers do it in the BuF"

"Beyond Unreal: When other websites make you go P-U!"

"Our f0s are free! Bite us, IGN!"

"Beyond Unreal: Where the future is brighter than Thrash's latest case mod."

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
The one that has been around forever, that only Maj doesnt know about...

"Not even on BuF do you have a chance with Maj."

;)

Anyways, I liked Worfs first one, can't come up with any myself, so I'll steal worfs and claim it as my own. :p

ZenPirate: My Mac can beat up your PC.

Tool: I use my XBox as a booster seat.

Tapeworm: Shut up or I'll date your sister.

Myrmidion: :)

DedMeat: (Ironically, you may have to be from the US to get this joke...I don't think the UK has those nauseating 'My kid is an honor student and such and such high school' bumper stickers) Your kid may be an honor student, but my kid can hack into your bank account and finance my trip to Aruba.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
[got it from Ari's sig... i love it!]
Tool: It wasnt my intent to make an generalization, and for the most part I wasnt. I mean the Europeans in general who do that sort of thing.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Well, I'm not much for catch phrases so I'll just use an out of context quote from irc.

<QAPete> BeyondUnreal, we have monkeys.