hi all

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kittack

(quote) Oh, and be sure to post a new thread in the forums, I just linked to: Say "hi" tell everyone I sent you and that I said you need truffles - Webslinger
<I was invited by by Webslinger to visit your forum after he stomped on me (the new kitten) in DM .. ouchies..Hope I get to get frag with some of you on Webslinger's server real soon. kewl forum too. Newbie I may be, so don't know what truffles reference is, but ya know Webslinger, they say the way to a man's heart is straight through his chest. :lol: Kit

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
Welcome Kit. Fridays and Saturdays we play some friendly CTF games called FragBU on WebSlinger's server. Check Hanover's sig for teamspeak info. :)

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Hi Kittack!! Webby invites lots of people here, have fun!!! Watch out for the "Off Topic" section though... gets kinda wierd :D