Beta testing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

isophage

XMP Beta Tester/Addict
Jun 27, 2003
Georgia
Hello,
I'm an experienced beta tester (I'm really not sure if anyone can be experienced at beta testing, but I have tested quite alot of games, Eve Online, Planetside, Shadowbane, and Earth and Beyond most recently), and I just stumbled across this mod, and find it extremely awesome. I mean, making an RTS in the UT2003 engine, and making it look as professional as it is looking currently, thats a feat. Anyways, enough sucking up. I was wondering about beta testing, and if the team is looking for any more testers, and if so, what would their qualifications be? I would love helping out in any way I can, even if that would be just a few playtest sessions or something along that line.
Anyways, the mod is looking awesome, and I'll look forward to playing it July 13th. Keep up the great work!
-isophage