Can you read 25,000 words a minute?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
so THAT'S what happened to all of the biology and goverment i skimmed last year... if only they told you how to do it... :rolleyes:

i don't think it's possible for the brain to comprehend that much information in such a small amount of time... without reading it it seems kind of silly to be able to 'activate' it. sounds like bull**** to me

(MrApoc - except, of course, my good friend SpiceOpera :p)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
I Am Leet Speed Reedar. Taht page took me 1 sceond to read!11
;)

I'm sure you can take a glance at a page and maybe retain one word per paragraph, but I really don't believe in this "unlocking the info" stuff. It sounds like a cheap telemarketing scam, especially after "The missing link has only recently been discovered!" :)

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
why do people even bother to waste thier time making a webpage like that.

If that were true don't you think it would have been on the news or something...

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
No, actually, they probably would've read every book in the world by now, becoming the smartest individual in existance, and pronouncing himself the supreme ruler of the world. Wow...I'm beginning to sound like Dogbert. ;)

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
With PhotoReading we get
into the 90% part of the brain that Einstein said we do not tap. He
said we do not even use 10 percent of our brain's power. Peter Russell
who wrote the Brain Book said, 10 percent? we do not even use one tenth
of one percent. So there is a lot of natural, brain power that we do
not even use: 90-99%. And that's what we begin to tap into with PhotoReading.
- what kind of brain-dead autistic mongoloid somnambulists did these guys test to get these results!?

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I was reading the american medical journal not long ago, I think the June of 2000 edition. They mentioned that this was possible and demonstrated the technique in front of a live scientific council with a random book. Supposedly, the guy picked up the book and spent "perhaps a second on each page" and then was able to "recite the words and facts from those pages almost verbatim". It looks interesting. Now where to get $245.00 hmmm... :hmm: