I'm a fan from way back =)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Suzmo

Oct 10, 2005
Australia
Hey guys...

Just like to point out, that im an infiltration fan from way back... from far back as one of the few maps being Peru and Maxx3D was a modeller for the dev team. Ive got a few questions..

Is Peru still in the latest version? :D

i cant wait to start playing again... im having trouble downloading at the moment but im sure it will get sorted out.

- Suzmo

Suzmo

Oct 10, 2005
Australia
haha, i was hoping for these kinds of words, much has changed in the forward direction i presume. ;)

well i have been a fan of INF way back when UT was game of the year... Peru has to still be in there!!! or im gonna spit, that was my favv map.

Ive always wanted to get back into INF but i could find my UT cd after years passing by, i found the UT cd, not even one scratch. loaded it in, and from playing it in software mode and playing inf in software mode...

technology and prices have changed also, and all i can say is that this computer im on, is going to play INF fairly good. !

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Peru (and all other classic maps) are still there - wether admins run 'em is a different story.

And 2.9 is way more demanding than any older version - anything less than 1 Ghz is no fun... and you still get low framerates >2Ghz on certain maps... using smoke etc.

Suzmo

Oct 10, 2005
Australia
ah it doesnt matter anyway, ive got like 10 people lined up to play INF online... and we all live in the same town, bundaberg, queensland for all the aussies that might want to join in when we play... and one of our friends with a fast computer will host the games and admins not running peru? bah, peru will be played on our server. :)

2_SeeK_U

uni.... meh...
Qld'er boys hey...

There was an aussie server but was really only used for aussie's. Was hosted on the Optus backbone if l remmber correctly and at that time it was basically the telstra backbone so for the first time l had a ping below 100 :D.