Willing to do a small modelling job?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
Hi there,

name's Philipp, working on a small weapons modification here that needs the help of a weapon modeller. The task: saw the barrel off the UT2003 shock rifle in both the 1st person and 3rd person meshes. sounds easy? good. I'm going to implement it as a kind of futuristic pair of pistols, shrunk down and reskinned. Right now I'm using a staticmesh version, so if you have a look at the ThermoBlasters' screenshot below you'll get a pretty good idea of what needs to be done. If you want to, download the file below to see them in action. If you're capable of doing a few animations (maybe a throwing animation for the grenades), that wouldn't hurt either but isn't required. :p

here's the link
http://www.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/wod/UT2k3/ArkonWeaponsBetav02.zip

people willing to contribute in any other way than the aforementioned are also warmly welcome to do so.

my eMail's in the ReadMe, or just post here

regards
Don

Attachments

• AWBeta2Shot2.jpg
    AWBeta2Shot2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34