Happy United States...errr, Independence Day!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
usa.gif
usa.gif

Ahhh, yes: Independence Day. Another nationally observed holiday I don't get presents on, like Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. ;) DAMN NATION! ;) I'm kidding: The United States r0x my, your and everybody else's nutz.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ahhhh! Natural light! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME! - Barney Gumbel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do love this country.

I will be celebrating by fixing my motorcycle and playing UT. :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

neo axd

Mar 30, 2000
altern.org
Happy Independence day to all you American dudes!
We (canadians) had our day last Saturday and now it's your turn!
Have fun and try not to blow off your hands w/ firecrackers! :)

bullet2.gif

-neo axd, Unreal Fortress skinner and short-haired freak.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Its OK BeerBaron. You can delete it, but keep it up there. America is cool enough to have two independence day threads. :)

Sing with me...

"Yank my doodle its a daaaaaandy."

As for the Boomcycle. It is a 1979 Yamahog 400 (small enough for a first bike, big enough to not look like a scooter) When I bought it it was a solid block of rust. Carbs were gunked. Wheels were locked up. Front end was twisted up. Fusebox was fried. Valve gaps were way off. Contact breaker points were fouled up. Rear brake was totally locked up. I got it for $200. All I knew about engines was how to change the oil on my car. I bought the manual and got to work on it. A few months later I was giving the ladies of New Orleans Boomcycle rides ;)

The bike's name is Betty. The previous owner named her after Betty Boop, but I think of her as Betty Page. :)

I recently bought another pile of rust. Someday it might be a 1976 Honda 750. But I have a lot less free time these days (with my UT addiction and all).

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
happy independance day everyone! we don't celebrate this holiday in Ireland because we haben't won our independance from the british yet, anyhoo , drink lots and have a great time , I know I will!!!!!

bullet2.gif

See the nowhere crowds cry nowhere tears of honour.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
The best part about this day is that I get to light fireworks! MUAHAHAH! Ka-BOOM!

I also like taking the gun powder out of fireworks and lighting the gun powder, it makes a mushroom cloud =P

The US doesn't rock my nutz, Canada does... ;) I was just born here, that's all.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Kukuman|PuF
Batai D'va! http://www.realsystems.ws/

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS d- s-:-- a--- C+++ UL++ P L++ E--- W++ N+ o? K? w O? M-- V? PS PE Y PGP? t--- 5? X-
R+ tv+ b+ DI D- G e- h! r--- z--
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK----- http://www.geekcode.com/

[This message has been edited by Kukuman (edited 07-04-2000).]