Dead unreal and UT boards

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
the UT boards at http://vnboards.ign.com/ is dead,even the quake boards have more posts! :( but then agian thats probebly because ppl from the AC (asherons call) boards are posting there saying that q3 sucks ass and AC owns them...

current amount of posts:

UNREAL QUAKE
40 Unreal 87 Quake
+62 UT +74 Q3A
----- -----
102 TOTAL 161 TOTAL

59 more posts?!

pitifull...

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
There are tons of dead boards, links, pages, mods, newgroups etc. for Unreal, UT, and just about everything I can think of on the net. Some of this stuff is years old and nobody ever bothers cleaning it up. Sometimes you find a rare gem (like the Unreal Jurassic Park demo level), but if its worth seeing you'll find it here or at one of PU's links.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
No, it's not really play-worthy, its just a mock up of the main center and feeding cages on the island, you can't go inside, surrounded by lots of open space. There are two roads that go through "Welcome to Jurassic Park" gates, but they go nowhere.

The main cool thing is the brachiosauruses around the lake, they look really cool and move around a little, the skin looks good. But it was never finished. Now that you mention it, it might make a good CTF map. I found it in the PU News Archives, after countless deadlinks.

Sorry, I did not keep it, its just a fun novelty. I think it was from around Jul-Aug. 1999. I just wish I could find the Arkham Labs Cthulu demos.