I think I found the girl from my avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Maybe i'm just gay and I don't know it. But she really isn't that good looking, her boobs are huge though!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Definitely not the same girl. They look nothing alike in the face. Boobs are a lot bigger on the non-avatar girl too.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Turns2Ashes said:
Definitely not the same girl. They look nothing alike in the face. Boobs are a lot bigger on the non-avatar girl too.

yeah, miss avatar is a real cutie while this model looks more like made in russia.

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
Turns2Ashes said:
:stupid:
The avatar one actually looks really good, while the non-avatar looks like she used to be something else..... (you can fill in what)

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Some one should email that site with my avatars picture, to see if they have a name (of the model) we could google.
I would do it, but people seam to freak-out when they see my email address.:(

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, it looks like the girl on the site isn't appealing to the macho-womanizer crowd we have here, on Buf OT. OH, and thousands of girls seem to be throwing theirselves at their feet!
Drama +1 I'm afraid!

Ah well!

Anyway, it could be her I guess.

Imagine that bosom for a pillow......hmmmmm....

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I think it's the same woman. Notice that she has exactly the same one eye higher than the other thing going on if you reverse one pic...that might even be why she looks more attractive in the av. The eyebrows and lips are the same too. only thing that is different is the nose, it's the same length, but it looks like she's had a nose job.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Or maybe he photoshopped the image and forgot that he had photoshopped it?

I remember when tapey and other people were asking about the avy a lot several months ago. I'm glad you've finally found the source :D