Doom3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
DOOM3 - Must Have!

Anyone got it yet? Got it last day and have played the sp for about 3 hours now. The Single Player story is hell, the gameplay is a night mare... **** if i play this at the night i have to watch soem **** comedy on tv before i go to sleep, otherwise they'll come out from the walls! Or maybe not. Im kinda suprised that it worked so great on my system

2.66GHZ 512 RAM Radeon 9700pro and i can play res 1024 with medium detalis (there isn't much difference between ultra and medium quality except the fps count :p) and it works like a charm, almost.

MP seems ok but is alot like Quake, in gameplay thou theres no sniper. So what d you guys think?

Oh and heres me in action.

Attachments

• Flowapowah.jpg
    Flowapowah.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 196

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
I'm picking up my copy on Wednesday, I've had it pre-ordered for months. Does it come on DVD or CD?

OH, and I think there is a reason why it feels quake-ish. ;)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
It's "out" for those who knows where to get it teehee.

Mine is on CDs (uh yea) and I don't think they'll release a DVD version thou Im not sure.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
It's out Wed, if you're not a damned law breaker. ;)

I don't think I'll be buying it until the price comes down. $55.00? I can't justify that purchase.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
yes the game is total ownage i go tit last night and my 2.8 HT with 9600xt does it no justice at all this a game you must have

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
bit torrent that ;-)
3 cd's
no dvd at all (ID said so)
Heard the story sucks, but whatever, its remake of Doom so it has to kick ass

I be getting it soon..just not using and mula for it. wink wink

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
$55 is too expensive for this game. I'll wait for it to drop in price, or just skip it completely.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
A cool thing is that there's already a coop mod in the works, there has been a realeased video thou i strongely recommend you dont watch it if you're gonna play d3, cause they recced the battle against the last boss... stupid damnit.

So up yours Xbox :)

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I really want to play Doom 3, but I'm not sure if I really want to dish out $55 to play it... (and I don't want to pirate it)

Brainiacus

Feb 17, 2004
Got it two days ago, a few hours after it went 'Yarr!!'. Very impressive graphics, and actually quite scary at some points too. Made me jump a few times. Decent video card and very strong sound system are definitely a must. Also, make sure the room is completely dark and you play in the middle of the night. :D

J@ckal

Feb 16, 2004
cool, my Gainward 6800U Golden Sample **Extreme** will run that nicely when it arrives :)

13% until downloaded, but also pre-orderd which should arrive same time as gfx card.

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
running just fine on my 6800gt :D Oh, u talking about doom3... Well, in that case: it sux!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.