New Q3A uses modified Unreal engine :\

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
This was posted before. It's hilarious though: someone's gonna be fired. :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STATIC

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
Already been posted??! Damn it.

I go off somewhere for a couple of days, take it easy, come back, and everything is old news. Story of my life.

Anyway...didja hear about that Elian Gonzales kid?? The Feds went in and busted him outta his relative's house earlier. Wonder what's gonna happen over that??!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
LOL. Did ya hear? The United States has to elect a new president this year! Who knew?

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STATIC

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
NO WAY!!!

Wow.

It seems like only yesterday that Reagan took office. Time flies.

Anyway...gotta go. I'm gonna drop my life savings on IBM. OS2Warp is gonna own that Microsoft Windows thing, and I wanna be there for the ride.

I think I might just retire in a couple of years on this deal. :) Been wanting to tour Yugoslavia...a friend lives there, but those East German border guards are a *****!! Oh well.

Later man. Don't wanna run up my post count too fast, or someone will accuse me of spamming the board like the did the other day on the Doom bb. You gotta try Doom--it ROCKS. :) Just don't say it too many times.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
New thread idea! :)

bullet2.gif