Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
164921.jpg

gear-of-war-cover.jpg

Overlord%20Cover.jpg

Buying spree! I wanted GoW, thought "well, can't play that without the controller it was made for", and then thought "but Overlord was made for that controller as well, right?". I wanna know what I flame, so I'll try UT3 with it too, for giggles.

And this, for good measure:

enemy_territory_quake_wars_fuer_pc_preissturz

Last edited:

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
A corsair 620W PSU that....
takes...
forever....

.to...
.ship.....

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The reviews seems to be all saying good things about it in general, the main problem is the bran I guess.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Before I buy it...I value BuF OT's opinion.

What do you guys think?

I've compared that Gigabyte motherboard to other Mobo's that are similar priced. I'd say go with that one, I'd go with ASUS or Gigabyte myself. It has pretty much everything you'd need. Along with the positive customer reviews and customer choice award, its a good motherboard in that price range to chose.

Just make sure that 4 SATA 3/Gb Ports is enough to use. 2 SATA Drives and an SATA HDD takes 3 SATA ports right off the bat so your left with 1, which is fine, unless you want multiple HDD's and Drives, and who knows what else. Gigabyte is a good brand to most people, not all.

Forgot to mention that the P35 Build is great for overclocking. Gigabyte boards are more for the advanced overclockers though, less user friendly.

Last edited:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Just ordered:
Aerosmith - Get Your Wings
Grosse Pointe Blank
Vader - Art Of War
Ali G: In Da House
Megadeth - Risk: Bonus Tracks: Remastered
Dumb & Dumber: Uncut
Anthrax - We've Come For You All
Ministry - Sphinctour: Dualdisc
Unreal Tournament 3
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: Remastered
Aerosmith - Rock in a Hard Place
Ministry - Greatest Fits"
Ali G in da USAiii (2 Disc Edition Featuring Borat)
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
Within Temptation - Mother Earth
Ace Ventura - Pet Detective/Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls

and a couple of DVDs for my mummy :)