Newbies and Oldbies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When is someone a "Oldbie"?

• 2-3 months

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • They know the difference between a "sweet" pickle and a "Buddy" pickle, and they don't use the terms

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • They can get 200 points in EP using a M9

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I came around 2.86 after I read about it on a site that was reviewing UT MOD's. At the time I was playing TO and I thought Infiltration sounded really cool. When I first started to play I really sucked, since I was used to TO game play. I was On/Off Infiltration for about a month - it was something I just could not drop.

LepraKip

May 13, 2001
****ing hell, so many of you are still around here. For some strange reason I suddenly had to think of inf and checked if my old account was still active :)

Read on the news that the inf project has been officially cancelled, at least for now, such a shame. :( Even though inf has been dying a slow death for me waiting for the longest release ever, it seems many of you are still very dedicated :) Tried to get the sixpack team back together when the patch was finally released, actually succeeded after lots of searching and nagging, and then realised inf just wasnt the game for us anymore :/

Brings back such good memories thinking of the time everyone in my team was active and we played a lot together, doing the occasional clanwar, im all nostalgic :D

Hows all of you doing?

Last edited: