BUF Cartoon !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:)
arcturus:very fine.and the idea about making a weekly buf cartoon is perfect.
so i hope some of you guys can agree about working together or who's turn it is for next week.but as this is the start...more nice ones are welcome today/tonight.:)

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
To keep this thread alive, it will have to be a daily thing. Once a week around here, will make this thread go to **** quickly and everyone will forget about it.

yes.maybe true.jackal i allways liked to read your stories on the "mafia/killer"
buf-game.would you want to moderate this thread?
and make suggestions and stuff?yw.:)

edit:if you want we ask mods(i know you're a mod too) to move the thread as yours.
i mean changing thread author from xtc to jackal.i think this thread could have future
and entertain us all.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I just did this, although it's more for the IRCers. I may do some more forum-ish ones in the future.

bucomic01.png

It says #01 but I can't promise any more or whether it would be a weekly thing but I'll see what I can do depending on whether people like it. Sorry for the crappy art too, I can draw better than this, I just don't want to spend too long on it.
Arc wins, MOAR!

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
I just did this, although it's more for the IRCers. I may do some more forum-ish ones in the future.

bucomic01.png

It says #01 but I can't promise any more or whether it would be a weekly thing but I'll see what I can do depending on whether people like it. Sorry for the crappy art too, I can draw better than this, I just don't want to spend too long on it.

Awesome! I really like the style.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
It was short lived before, and theres even less material to work with now than years ago when we had forum legends like phil and beerbaron to keep the drama flowing.
speaking of phil, weren't there some phil comics? I'm trying to look now, but searching for "phil comic pink nazi rainbow" in OT isn't exactly garnering much in the results department.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:lol::D
ahahaha rambowjo you made me laugh with that.ty.
yeah sc.not bad.

tip: cant we make a heroic one for our admins and moderators?
something like the olymp where the gods live and pete is the zeus.;)

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
see what i mean?
its indeed nice to laugh.having fun and enjoying life...thats the ****ing sense.
k k i wont post a wile i know i am a bit spammy.soz.
keepem coooming pls.

Edit: holy crap! i have a new idea.what about a "battle royal" comic as next?
hmmmmm...balton vs hyru.

Last edited: