Simple mod? Useful? Doesn't exist?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VideodroneZ

Nov 23, 2001
Visit site
I don't think it would be too hard to code...but how bout a mod that shows your teamates life?

I want this because....I play CTF a lot, and would like to know the status of the flag carrier...and teamates I may be traveling with

Perhaps show their name and life in smaller text below your own. And if possible a symbol for CTF indicating they have a flag, maybe their name in a different color?

Armor status would be nice too :)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Point your crosshair at a teammate, and you can see their health.

Press F1 to see a list of the players, their names and scores, and who has the flag in CTF.

You can't see teammates armour yet but most of the stuff you're asking is already in the game.

And welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

VideodroneZ

Nov 23, 2001
Visit site
No man...

Dude, if I'm defending my base and my teamate spams the message "I need backup" and he is in blue and I'm back at red, I can't very well point my crosshair at him can I? See what I'm saying? And I realize you can hit F1, but it would save me reaching for it...just out of convienience(sp)

bluealphaweb

Jan 31, 2005
Arkansas
I have made something like this for a CS conversion for UT1 and would be pretty simple to tweak for flag holder and armor if you would like I can tweak and fix it for you to put as a Mutator or into a gametype whichever just let me know.

bluealphaweb@yahoo.com