A man is charged with indecent exposure

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
Police find semi-nude man inside Pavilion
By David Kranz
Argus Leader

November 15, 2005, 3:17 pm

A Sioux Falls man is charged with indecent exposure after being found partially unclothed and lying on the floor with a female mannequin in the Washington Pavilion.

Michael James Plentyhorse, 18, 708 N. Dakota Ave., was discovered by a Pavilion security officer at 4:35 p.m. Monday in the Washington High School Alumni Room, police said.

The guard observed Plentyhorse with his pants and underclothing down and lying next to the half-naked female mannequin, a police report states.

“There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin. That’s the only way I know how to put it,” Sioux Falls police officer Loren McManus said.

Security staff at the Pavilion say they have noticed the same mannequin has previously been found undressed on several occasions, McManus said.

No drugs or alcohol appear to have been involved.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051115/NEWS/51115008/1004/Life

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
Obviously he can't afford the better real dolls. Hey, at least he isn't out trying to attack women and children. I don't see anything wrong with this. Poor bastard.

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
mannequin0be.jpg

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
thewalkingman said:
Police find semi-nude man inside Pavilion
By David Kranz
Argus Leader

November 15, 2005, 3:17 pm

A Sioux Falls man is charged with indecent exposure after being found partially unclothed and lying on the floor with a female mannequin in the Washington Pavilion.

Michael James Plentyhorse, 18, 708 N. Dakota Ave., was discovered by a Pavilion security officer at 4:35 p.m. Monday in the Washington High School Alumni Room, police said.

The guard observed Plentyhorse with his pants and underclothing down and lying next to the half-naked female mannequin, a police report states.

“There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin. That’s the only way I know how to put it,” Sioux Falls police officer Loren McManus said.

Security staff at the Pavilion say they have noticed the same mannequin has previously been found undressed on several occasions, McManus said.

No drugs or alcohol appear to have been involved.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051115/NEWS/51115008/1004/Life
This is what happens when I don't read the paper
I live in SuFu