Motivation and Team Pride

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Motivation and Team Pride. (Pic's inside)

The names have been blocked out to protect the innocent ;)

The next few screenshots will show you how to become a clan captain and motivate your team. You will see how capitalization and repetitiveness can help them understand you better, and make them want to try harder.

These screenies were taken during a match where I was still playing...kind of. ;)

The missing line says "Now listen or be kicked" "Got it?"

chatoic.jpg

motivation1.jpg

motivation2.jpg

motivation3.jpg

Now, he actually was really proud of his boys, as shown in his conversation with me:
motivation4.jpg

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
hahahaha, you posted it!! *L*

BTW, isnt that LoL calling everyone monkeys? ;p~~

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Hey m0rety, you sent me the wrong pic. You sent the teampride one again instead of the real motivation1 pic! As soon as I get it, I will fix it! :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
How about the last pic, where m0rety is telling them how to set up their defense and offense! That is classic material! I am just another CHATOIC RETARD TRYING TO FILL THE VOID!!!!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Bangin' it says in my email that you've got the correct pic there somewhere.

It's the one where he's spammed in capital letters a few times saying they're all chatoic retards trying to fill the empty...

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I love the way he seems to calm down for a second and in lower case letters simply states...

"my team are apes"

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now!

"my team are apes"

LOLOL, Weeeeeeeeeeee!

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I guess there was a technical difficulty with good old geocities. When I checked the file that I had and it was named motivation1, but geocities had a different motivation1! Whatever the problem, it is fixed now and boy those retards sure are CHATOIC!!!!!!!!

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Wolf Blackstar
Yeah it's kinda hard to follow directions from Morety when he keeps doing this every 10 seconds or so.
Wow! You've got a gift m0rety! You could make some serious cash with that trick!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'd like to warn people right now that if you click on Wolf's link, you'd better have a strong stomach and empty too.

Wolf, listen or be kicked, you chatoic retarded little ape. Be prepared to lose the link if a complaint comes up.

While I was reading these out to the team on RW, well, needless to say we were all belly laughing, and anxiously waiting for the next line. Troll says "What do you think would happen if Small's said that to me?" LOL! I told her she wouldn't even take the time to lube up the barrel of her minigun before it was stuck right up his @ss :D

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
LMFAO

This is just too good to be true! :) I think Morety is making this all up. :)

I want to try out for that clan immediately! What kind of people would sit around and take that $hit from their "leader" ? Maybe they were retard apes after all?

I can't stop laughing. How could he type all that in irc (and in caps no less).

You have to admire the use of repetition to reinforce key concepts:

"they are all retards...
they are all retards...
RETARDS"

do you hear me man...RETARDS!?!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I just went to their clan's website. They apparently aren't taking on any new people right now due to some "unity" issues. :/

I felt bad for one of the guys who actually hung in there and didn't quit in the middle of the game. He was a real trooper, and as you can see, he just got sh!t on over the whole thing.

I was thinking about sending him an email offering to show him some stuff. They weren't even using their translocaters to get across Face.

At one point Troll had the flag out on the asteroid and was near a Rampage, so she ran back into their base with the flag so she could get it. :D

Merlin|BuF

Magically Delicious
Nov 3, 2000
Edmonton Alberta CANADA!
Visit site
Troll likes to rub it in hey :p

I think a guy like that leading a clan is y clans start doing cheese

Imagine if every time you missed a cap by a foot your clan leader shoved his foot up your as$ and started screaming. I would start cheating just to get him off my back.

well I geuss you could just leave the clan but if you've made a commitment you try to fufill it.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Yeah, you can try, but I wouldn't ever put up with that. It's like a bloody boot camp. I don't care who you are, you shouldn't talk like that to people, especially if they're in your clan.

ThePlague{FU}

Jul 20, 2000
www.angelfire.com
I talk like that to our guys all the time, cept I tend to call em all a bunch of Pigme(Spelling?) Chimps. Yes those are real Chimps........saw a thing on Discovery channel one time on them. Apparently their life consists of Eating, having sex and playing with themselves and eachother. I swear its true LOL........look it up. MUWAHAHAHAHAAHA !!! :D :D :D

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Those are the Bonobo, Plague. They're a smaller cousin to the chimp, more closely related to humans. Very well known for their human like sexual practices (including oral sex and a greater tendancy - for animals anyways - towards homosexuality). They're awsome. Yellow5 especially has a thing for them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.