Makeover

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
hmmmm.......
If the team, if there is a team left, starts to crank out models of weapons and other equipment. those models could then be skinned and animated. I asume that would help move the game along, nothing like eye candy :).

I would expect to see several Car-15 varriants and some AK varriants in INF 3.0.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Douptful.

Currently I'm the only one working on IMT stuff. And at the moment, "working" is hardly the words as I am stuggling to push my thesis forward and learn portuguese before leaving for Brasil.

It's about the same situation on the SentryStudios side, with the exception that I don't know of anyone working on INF 2.9 developement, although when I need some help, I usually get it very fast (thank you guys).

So, it is douptful that the two teams will ever join force (especially since there is no inf mod team left working on INF... I hardly make a team on my own). But, the still is a good collaboration between Sentry Studios developpers and myself. It just ins't official.

But if you are thinking to do what you first suggested, I doupt anyone will be willing to get into this kind of project (INF3.0 for UT), including myself.