UT3 TITAN PACK DETAILS REVEALED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
If that's "being abused like a wife being beaten by his husband" then geez, fine.

Hey, someone else brought that up, not me.

And I'm still here just so I can piss some of yas off. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

News flash: not everyone thinks what Epic does here is beyond critique, and many won't be fawning like love-struck teenagers about their mulligans. Get over it.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
rAt.8^].bAg;2257449 said:
And I'm still here just so I can piss some of yas off. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

News flash: not everyone thinks what Epic does here is beyond critique, and many won't be fawning like love-struck teenagers about their mulligans. Get over it.

I've critiqued UT3 on several occasions. I even called it broken in my very last post. That doesn't change the fact that I still have enough fun with it to warrant playing it.
I just don't see what you have to gain from lingering around and trolling after several years. It's a type of personality that has always baffled me, and I see you guys around in just about every forum. It seems you are the one who needs to 'get over it' and just move on.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008

I think the question being begged is: why are you all still here?

Apparently, you like paying $50. for a half-assed title and then waiting years for it to achieve acceptable status (maybe) - all the while pretending that it's not so bad and supporting a company that acts like it couldn't give a sh!t less for you?

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
I've critiqued UT3 on several occasions. I even called it broken in my very last post. That doesn't change the fact that I still have enough fun with it to warrant playing it.
I just don't see what you have to gain from lingering around and trolling after several years. It's a type of personality that has always baffled me, and I see you guys around in just about every forum. It seems you are the one who needs to 'get over it' and just move on.

So if I post a critique or opinion it's "trolling", but if you do it's not? That's a good one! :lol:

I've played UT3 and had some fun with it too, still do occasionally, but that doesn't change they facts about the inherent problems. Yes, I hope the next round will fix a whole lot of things, but I'd say it was almost fatally flawed from the git. That's not a popular thing to say around here, but oh well.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
That's what I was responding to.

Originally Posted by rAt.8^].bAg
So if I post a critique or opinion it's "trolling", but if you do it's not? That's a good one!

You were responding to something before I had it posted? LOL! :rolleyes:

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
What?

I accused you of trolling after you said you were here just to piss us off. I don't see how that is so far fetched.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
rAt.8^].bAg;2257456 said:
Obviously you didn't read this. :p
Example of the logical fallacy represented by the phrase "begging the question": "He's unattractive because he's ugly."

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
rAt.8^].bAg;2257449 said:
Hey, someone else brought that up, not me.

Not everyone needs to be on one extreme or the other. That is pure idiocy for one to think that way. You don't need to constantly bash the company or their products over and over again. Get over whatever it is that bothers you about UT3 or simply move on. You make yourself out to be an arse for posting some of the stuff you do.

Funny how those of you who display such hatred for Epic feel that anyone who isn't as extreme in their disdain for UT3's flaws is an Epic fanboi. Why does everything need to be taken to such extremes? You know, there are some of us who have issues with UT3 and Epic, yet we try to express our discontent in much healthier ways.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Not everyone needs to be on one extreme or the other. That is pure idiocy for one to think that way. You don't need to constantly bash the company or their products over and over again. Get over whatever it is that bothers you about UT3 or simply move on. You make yourself out to be an arse for posting some of the stuff you do.

Funny how those of you who display such hatred for Epic feel that anyone who isn't as extreme in their disdain for UT3's flaws is an Epic fanboi. Why does everything need to be taken to such extremes? You know, there are some of us who have issues with UT3 and Epic, yet we try to express our discontent in much healthier ways.

Kill Mark Rein...

LANCE.xd

Flak Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
The Countdown Node
rAt.8^].bAg;2257456 said:

Apparently, you like paying $50. for a half-assed title and then waiting years for it to achieve acceptable status (maybe) - all the while pretending that it's not so bad and supporting a company that acts like it couldn't give a sh!t less for you?

I don't see how making a huge bonus pack and patch that addresses numerous issues brought up by the community is an example of "not giving a sh!t" about us.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008

The only one being extreme here is you, Crotale, trying to characterize my remarks as such when they were not. I think that makes you look like an ass...using words like "hatred" and "extreme" when I've not said things that can be taken that way.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
I don't see how making a huge bonus pack and patch that addresses numerous issues brought up by the community is an example of "not giving a sh!t" about us.

Well, it only took a year and a half of screaming and aggro and waiting to get it, and still it won't be what a lot of ppl wanted or expected.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
thrown much of their main customer base under the bus.

Yeah, and whilst we were under that bus, we got three patches and a bonus pack. And now we get a 2.0 patch and HUGE bonus pack. Yet, you are still bitching. If you and the Boogity guy are feeling so disenfranchised, why do you stick around this community?

Jebus kitty trucking Christ, Epic does something nice for us and some of you folks can't, or won't, even get up enough decency to say thanks.

Last edited: