Bye myunreal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
This is sad to hear. I hope things work out. MyU is a good server, but we all know that the people who play there make that server what it is. I have continued to be a player on ther because I hold dear to my heart the good games and battles played there. I know I will not forget it if it happens to vanish.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Offworld? i never played on that server, but i do have to say that i think it will come back up, if we do not make such a bad fuss about it, and wait a few days, to see if it stays down for more than a week, after that i will start fussin, because i nearly only play on myunreal...

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Not glad, but I'm not gonna sweat it either way. If I have to I'll use one of my computers for a server. This is just a test of mettle.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
The drama surrounding MyUnreal lately is insane. I love the games i've had on that server, but right now I'm kind of upset with how some of the admins are dealing with things.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
and they are upset with all the whining that people are doing...in the end, it's their decision. If I were in their place, I can't say I would do differently.

////\nthraxx

Manslaughtering Shotgun Toter
Apr 24, 2004
Good way to end myu's last night - more bitching

Knowing that tonight was the last for myu for a while, I decided to hit it up for a few more maps. After I was done I headed back to mirc to do a little chattin before I went to bed. Here is a perfect example of the idiots myu'ers have to put up with. :rolleyes:

[02:42:19] <[pet]raccoon|playin> ggs tonight
[02:42:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah well
[02:42:28] * [pet]raccoon|playin is now known as [pet]raccoon
[02:42:49] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i really wanted to f*ck nbk hard up the ass for all the gas he was letting loose
[02:42:50] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> fag
[02:43:01] <nbk-anthraxx> awwww
[02:43:09] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah you
[02:43:11] <[pet]raccoon> lol
[02:43:17] <nbk-anthraxx> you afraid of the gas
[02:43:20] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> you know what i'm talking about too
[02:43:23] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> lol
[02:43:23] <nbk-anthraxx> yeah so?
[02:43:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> no
[02:43:36] <nbk-anthraxx> i wasnt spamming it
[02:43:39] <nbk-anthraxx> i just shot it at you
[02:43:40] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> good techs don't use gas
[02:43:41] <nbk-anthraxx> lol
[02:43:45] <nbk-anthraxx> yea i usually dont
[02:43:45] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:43:52] <nbk-anthraxx> but u guys were pretty pesky at that spawn pt
[02:43:54] <nbk-anthraxx> so
[02:43:55] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> they save it for the electric
[02:43:58] <nbk-anthraxx> gas was necessary
[02:44:04] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> negative
[02:44:08] <nbk-anthraxx> affirmative
[02:44:08] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never necessary
[02:44:11] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:44:14] <[pet]raccoon> never
[02:44:16] <[pet]raccoon> ever
[02:44:16] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never use gas when i'm a tech
[02:44:20] <nbk-anthraxx> good for u
[02:44:23] <nbk-anthraxx> cookie?
[02:44:27] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> nope
[02:44:29] <[pet]raccoon> how do u sleep at night?
[02:44:35] <[pet]raccoon> or do u just gas yourself?
[02:44:38] <nbk-anthraxx> very well knowing gas pisses of people like u
[02:44:44] <nbk-anthraxx> it makes me laugh actually
[02:44:51] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i hope so
[02:45:00] <nbk-anthraxx> mmmhmmm
[02:45:00] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> that's great for you
[02:45:03] <nbk-anthraxx> well im off to bed
[02:45:04] <nbk-anthraxx> nite boys
[02:45:05] <nbk-anthraxx> ggs
[02:45:10] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> later bitch

I like how raccoon was there to give his words of support to puppy...lol. Oh and puppy, no matter how angry you are please dont say you want to f*ck me up the ass. Not really my cup o' tea. :lol:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Well I know they would talk noise about the gas. I use it from now and then. Especially when against more then one enemy. It is very tough to fight more then one. Anyways the [pet] guys can be pesky ingame since they are good players as well as we are. You did what you had to do. People will complain no matter what. Let us all put this aside as we have just lost one of the best xmp community servers. First it was the loss of Factory, which without this server and it's admin Dubious xmp would not be here. This by it self devistated the betatesters of xmp, causing the loss of many good players. Unfortunately the xmp community appears to be on a self distruct mission. I plan to try to change that by keeping things positive. Xmp = best game ever in my opinion.

Mar 6, 2004
////\nthraxx said:
Knowing that tonight was the last for myu for a while, I decided to hit it up for a few more maps. After I was done I headed back to mirc to do a little chattin before I went to bed. Here is a perfect example of the idiots myu'ers have to put up with. :rolleyes:

[02:42:19] <[pet]raccoon|playin> ggs tonight
[02:42:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah well
[02:42:28] * [pet]raccoon|playin is now known as [pet]raccoon
[02:42:49] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i really wanted to f*ck nbk hard up the ass for all the gas he was letting loose
[02:42:50] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> fag
[02:43:01] <nbk-anthraxx> awwww
[02:43:09] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah you
[02:43:11] <[pet]raccoon> lol
[02:43:17] <nbk-anthraxx> you afraid of the gas
[02:43:20] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> you know what i'm talking about too
[02:43:23] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> lol
[02:43:23] <nbk-anthraxx> yeah so?
[02:43:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> no
[02:43:36] <nbk-anthraxx> i wasnt spamming it
[02:43:39] <nbk-anthraxx> i just shot it at you
[02:43:40] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> good techs don't use gas
[02:43:41] <nbk-anthraxx> lol
[02:43:45] <nbk-anthraxx> yea i usually dont
[02:43:45] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:43:52] <nbk-anthraxx> but u guys were pretty pesky at that spawn pt
[02:43:54] <nbk-anthraxx> so
[02:43:55] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> they save it for the electric
[02:43:58] <nbk-anthraxx> gas was necessary
[02:44:04] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> negative
[02:44:08] <nbk-anthraxx> affirmative
[02:44:08] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never necessary
[02:44:11] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:44:14] <[pet]raccoon> never
[02:44:16] <[pet]raccoon> ever
[02:44:16] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never use gas when i'm a tech
[02:44:20] <nbk-anthraxx> good for u
[02:44:23] <nbk-anthraxx> cookie?
[02:44:27] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> nope
[02:44:29] <[pet]raccoon> how do u sleep at night?
[02:44:35] <[pet]raccoon> or do u just gas yourself?
[02:44:38] <nbk-anthraxx> very well knowing gas pisses of people like u
[02:44:44] <nbk-anthraxx> it makes me laugh actually
[02:44:51] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i hope so
[02:45:00] <nbk-anthraxx> mmmhmmm
[02:45:00] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> that's great for you
[02:45:03] <nbk-anthraxx> well im off to bed
[02:45:04] <nbk-anthraxx> nite boys
[02:45:05] <nbk-anthraxx> ggs
[02:45:10] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> later bitch

I like how raccoon was there to give his words of support to puppy...lol. Oh and puppy, no matter how angry you are please dont say you want to f*ck me up the ass. Not really my cup o' tea. :lol:

That's a perfect example of why i visit/post here less, people who act like them (sure i do at times also but not 24/7), i mainly post at my clans website now, atleast it's free from idiocy and you don't have to worry about immature little punks (well unless they wanna hide as guest), this could also be why i have less heart for the game, too many people ruining the fun.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Nooooooooooooo,the people who go in the irc channels and then copy the text from THEIR irc channel are lame,if you would know what we sometimes talk about you would be very surprised. Is everybody going too continu this behaviour cause you being a b*tch by doing so yourself.
And i'm happy that i'm a euro guy so i can play on many,many servers with vewy good pings and skilled players that use their shotgun in a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Hi. How are you today? I'm doing well, thank you. Allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Idiot, and I think that XMP revolves around MyUnreal! I'm so stupid it hurts! In fact.. OUCH! Har dee har har dee har. Man, there are tons of other servers. Just because MyU is going dodo doesn't mean XMP is dead. Where do you think everyone who played on MyU is now going to play? Gee let's think.. I am an Idiot so it will be hard.. but.. OH YEAH NOW I KNOW! ... Other friggin servers, just like me!

Wait.. so I can still find games?! AMAZING!

Now that that is settled:

When are you people going to give this sh*t up? Anthraxx you are an idiot. I used to respect you in game because I usually knew that when I went up against you I'd probably be looking for another deploy to spawn out of but you have successfully taken a "bye to the MyUnreal server" thread and turned it into a "pet's are aholes" thread like everyone else does. Now I hate you and think the corn in my turds are of a higher intelligence and maturity level. MyU won't go away because of what one clan says or does. It goes away because EVERYONE IS A DOUCHEBAG ABOUT IT. Like your thread signifies. MyU admins banned crow. If they had a problem with any other pet members, THEY'D be banned too. FFS it's high time you "XMP community" realized something: Every few days there is a new post about how the community is dying or dwindling or no new players are coming into the game but guess what. It's YOUR fault. The people who post that kind of crap or start those kinds of threads. Most people past the age of 9 can shrug off whatever crow says or leave it IN GAME where smack talk belongs. Those of you who can't take jokes or take things too seriously and then try and portray it with the eloquence of a dog licking it's own ass in text form on a messageboard are the people who are destroying XMP. YOU people are negative and it's influencing everyone else's attitudes in game and on the messageboard. STFU, let pet smack talk - IGNORE IT. Start posting about XMP again and not CLANS and maybe you'd find that this game is still enjoyable.. as most things ARE enjoyable once you are able to freely do them without having a 12 inch flaccid purple dildo shoved in your ass because you're so anal.

STOP THE BS

(ps: I don't need your commentary about how my post can be viewed as one such post I talked about. I already know, Sherlock now go fist f*ck Watson as your consolation prize :rolleyes: This needed to be said.)

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
ohh you *******s nbk is just real nervous about this weekend. and coming to our channel and copying and pasting here would defintly mean ur ghey and like it up the a$$. so when ur ready call me and ill be right ov er to deliver. and we dont realy care if we would have known that u were gonna do this we would have talked **** about a whle lot more people besides u. /me pisses in his cup of tea

Status
Not open for further replies.