Alright all PuF who want to play.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rob6264

Jan 1, 2000
fade.to
Let's get this thing going.

Gamespot's okay? I'll see if I can get some sort of admin control or something of the like.

In the mean time, if you want to play in the match, say a clear yes or no. If we have alot of you, we'll figure something out. Okay?

------------------
"Well I don't really give a damn what we're goin in for...long as I get to kill me something!"

-Opposing Force

http://www.fade.to/ww

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
YES

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

N

NIGMA666

YES!

bullet2.gif

"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"

{PuF}NIGMA666

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
YES, most definatly. Even if my pings 800-900 odd Ill still play (not much worse than my average ping anyway) /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The undisiplined mind is the playpen of chaos and disorder, so I guess I'm in trouble then. -[PuF]LordKhaine

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Noooo! When I tested Gamespot Asia, I got horrible packet loss, and 1000+ ping.

I'm almost always willing to play, but at pings of 650+, I'm simply useless. Of course, I'll still try to be there, with the hope that my pings/PL improves.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yes.

I'll be there if it's not full /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Whichever woman said that chocolate is a substitute for sex obviously didn't appreciate the true purpose of chocolate.

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Yes!

bullet2.gif

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Hmm not bad. I get about 500-530 ping to there. That's using Ping Plotter though. I dunno about the PL but hell, I'll play anyway /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I wandered lonely as a cloud, o'er the hills and valleys, until I stepped in some frickin' dog sh*t! Aarrgh!

rob6264

Jan 1, 2000
fade.to
I haven't gotten a reply yet, and if I don't get one within the next 24 hours, we'll use plan B.

bullet2.gif

"Well I don't really give a damn what we're goin in for...long as I get to kill me something!"

-Opposing Force

http://www.fade.to/ww

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I ping anywhere from 350 - 550. After about 5 mins, tho, it jumped to 1000 - 2000. I don't know if that was because of a specific person or not.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ok unless you are REALLY desperate for a player i dont think Ill play. I ping as badly to that server as I do to Oz servers. I was getting 750 pings to that Gamespot Asia server. I will still be there to cheer the team on though

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC, you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!