Hey FHI Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
This is LightBringer just stopping by to say and thanks again for mods especially the FHI which I use on my servers. Also, wanted to hear from you on your latest projects beyond what you post on your news sections. Me, I'm continuing to make maps that are tailored for my server setup which means they are FHI, but more of the spam easy kill type with little effort in making the map clean, neat, and award-winning lol. I guess my maps are clean as in boxy with low amount of polys and acute angles and stuff. Anyway, I still am keeping ut2k4 going as long as I have support from the players (both financially and motivationally) on my server. I know my servers aren't generally popular, but are specifically popular to a few players that like the style setup in the map.

I think my servers represent a near ultimate rebelious nature, a black sheep if I may say, that Invasion is the bleh of Epics priorirty as in no invasion in ut2k7, and nothing much mentioned in ut2k4 (even the startup screen that scrolls from left to right mentions all the gametypes, but not invasion, lol), and the RPG is the other bleh of many including the FHI team (except is tolerated to a limited point), and the immense amount of monsters, frags, projectiles, bombs, and multiple processing that puts the max cpu and bw on a server that makes the game host mad at me. I am the stepchild that is better than the real child. I am Moses. har har. Free my people. We want invasion in ut2k7. lol

lvlorpheus

May 20, 2002
Since UT2007 is looking more like a Q3 or possibly a Q4 release I've started working on approx 5 new FHI maps, 2 of which are finished/BETA.