Islam's Prophet Mohammed + Cartoon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
The reason this whole thing flared up now is because a muslim delegations from DK went to muslim countries and showed the cartoons and spread misinformation. If that trip had never been made, it could be this thing would just have been forgotten.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
No it wouldn't. These people are so bored and so desperate for attention that they simply would have used any other issue to start a fight. Just look at the riots in France or the minor unrest here in Holland after one of them brownies died while fleeing from the police ...

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
MäxX said:
AFAIK that cartoon has been made public in sep last year, so why do they bother so late?

very strange, I doubt the cartoon is the only reason....

Anyways, violence is not the right answer (in case violence can be treaten as answer)

Because it took actually 4 month for danish moslems to get their "arabic
brother" involved, the arabic governments to realize the great opportunity to fool their own people about their actual problems and get the campaign started (by showing worse cartoons, which have never been printed in Denmark).

I'm actually getting so sick an tired beeing "tolerant" towards those folks constantly demanding respectful treatment towards everything they deem worthy/holy wathever... but actually beeing the pure inkarnation of intollerance towards everything else. As if burning flags, killing people in terrorist attacks, denying the hollocaust and broadcasting worst kind of propaganda was not insulting at all... :rolleyes:

@crackwore: As far as I read, certain confessions within islam allow pictures of Mohamed although his face usually isn't shown.

Last edited:

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
I can say what I want to, even if I'm not serious.
Things like....
"F*ck yourself, kill yourself, you islam piece of sh*t."
People tell me what to say, what to think, and what to play.
"Go f*ck yourself, you islam sh*t. Why don't you go kill yourself?"

Just kidding.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Pipe_Dream said:
:lol:

If they want to burn sh!t and be pissed-off, fine. Who cares? I mean it's goddamn Norway and Danishland, fuk 'em.

Edit: I bet the dude who drew the cartoons is gonna kill it on ebay. I bet someone would pay a lot for it/them.

Edit, Edit: ooops! Didn't mean to "quote" myself :eek:

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Remarks like that is called racism, Jafo and is not what this is about. This is about religion and its idiots, in this case muslim idiots. It doesn't matter if it had been buddists, christians or whatever. My reaction would have been the same.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
And racisme is different to the fanatics how ?
The majority of these muslims still are turks, marroccan, Iraq and similar countries.
If they don't play their race-card (OMG us poor turks ... ) they'll use their religion as a tool to demand respect especially at times when they don't even deserve it. Of course our own double standards for religious issues doesn't help either.

I'm sure you remember footage of non-whites celibrating the twin-towers attack ?
They weren't being 'happy' because it was an attack on the americans/western values.
They were happy because it got them in the news and our own media gave them the chance.

I'm sure a muslim will have been offended by these drawings. Just like there's christians that are offended whenever someone says GVD.

However I'd be willing to bet that the majority of the people rioting at this very moment have read as much of the Koran as the average person on this board has read of the Bible. They're hooligans that are fans of their chosen religion instead of claiming to be fan of a certain club. They don't want respect or to impose their 'morals' on us. They just want to fight and cause chaos ...

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
According to http://www.faz.net/s/Rub9DDF988597D...129A2FA1067F98AD3F~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html the "false" carikatures used to rally and upset arabic moslems where in fact (black&white copies of) pictures of a partisipant in a "pig squeeking" contest 2005 in France. A danish imam then went to Saudi-Arabia and claimed it was a picture to make fun of mohamed...

If it wasn't such a bloody mess, I'd laugh my a$$ off.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Last edited:

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Harrm said:
Muslims are gullible.

LMFAO

I have a quick OT question. For the last month or so my computer has been running really slow. Slow on the net and very slow start-up. I dumped my cache etc. I have run my Norton many times and no virus' what could the problem be? My computer is usually a fast mutherfuker, but not recently. I'd go so far as to say that it's faster than crac's is (prior to the last few weeks).

Any ideas? Thanks!

Edit: *hugs everyone

Last edited:

Texx

Aug 9, 2005
Western Wisconsin
www.willsroom.com
Norton could be the culprit. I work at an ISP Customer Support Center and roughly 90% of our problems are because of a Norton Update. If you have dial-up and use an accelerator program, you should disable Norton as the last three updates have caused severe problems.

If you're using DSL, you're gonna want to disable boot and shutdown scanning.

Hell, just avoid trouble altogether and get rid of anything remotely related to Norton. I thought my co-workers were kidding about how much they hated it, but after answer several dozen calls with problem directly caused by Norton, it just reinforces the decision made long ago to use AVG instead - its free and works without causing half the problems.

On another note, I found the actual picture...

Attachments

• islam.jpg
    islam.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 40