we elanners got some exclusive utxmp stuff..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
lol... i figured u would say that :), but i do know this much, after some long hard drawn out talks, i think i finally got ahold of a real utxmp pic from in game :), but i will never reveal the source of it. :lol:

Attachments

• my1.jpg
    my1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 59

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
It never ceases to amaze me how these topics go on for so long. Don't you guys have anything else to do? You want content, screenshots, and videos of UTXMP yet you all drive these topics through pages and pages of nonsense. FMI just has to sit back and watch you guys advertise it up for them. Seriously, go find something else to do so that they have to make the UTXMP news instead of you guys doing so in topics like this. :rolleyes:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Dragon_Myr said:
It never ceases to amaze me how these topics go on for so long. Don't you guys have anything else to do? You want content, screenshots, and videos of UTXMP yet you all drive these topics through pages and pages of nonsense. FMI just has to sit back and watch you guys advertise it up for them. Seriously, go find something else to do so that they have to make the UTXMP news instead of you guys doing so in topics like this. :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with fans generating a little buzz?

Oh, and you've inspired me to sticky this topic for a day. ;)

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Nah, dead metal is an optimist, so you know... he wants to have a good surprise when he actually sees utxmp in action.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
err... mechIII has a bug, but just one, i can manage to get outside the map :/, but it takes a lot of work, but to make it easier, just add all the bugs of u2xmp, like exploits... there, that invalidates all maps from being bug free... lol.

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
I'd gladly name mine, but i can't upload em. Washuu - are u saying i'm as bad as t00_gay. Ya. Thanks.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Air7725 said:
ohh there will be footage :D

where is the footage, i want to see some footage, after all, summer is nearly over, and i have yet to see much real proof of utxmp being anywhere near done :rolleyes:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
they did give us some real info, but not much... here is a collectoin of the real pics that they gave out... one is in someone's sig, the next is a pic that i chose because it was small, and the final was the flamethrower pic... nothin really done, but i do know that the flamethrower looks nice :)

Attachments

• UTXMPimage_bigger.JPG
    UTXMPimage_bigger.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 15
  • utxmp_avatar.gif
    utxmp_avatar.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 18
  • flame_trower3.jpg
    flame_trower3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.