BuF UT CTF Random Tournie sign ups!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mobace

rimmerlike :(
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106415

term i have gone out of my way to try to be nice to you. when you accused me of being biased or trying to degrade your participation i responded with care and an attempt to try to keep you interested and involved. please note that i have not returned your insults or negative vibes. if you are going to continue to take veiled or unveiled shots at me please just send them to my PM box. you are hurting your reputation and not helping anything between you and i. note that these things you are saying is resulting in negative feelings from other people as well.

i have made multiple mistakes in this thread and i fixxed comments on errors that didnt include such things as rolleyes and frowns and why am i not surprised type statements. this is a rather time consuming undertaking myself and i didnt have to add the time necessary to try to help you. if you hate me fine but please as you have made mention about not acting like we are back in gradeschool restrain that type of thing from public i can handle any flaming PMs you want to send me. saying these things in public is just making people think less of you and not improving anything between us.

if these are not your goals i can only think that your intention is to try to hurt me and id rather not think that. but because you have limited these comments to public forums and not responded or initiated personal messaging what other conclusion is to be made

Last edited:
T

Terminal {DTH}

*Sigh!*

if you are going to continue to take veiled or unveiled shots

i wasnt. :con: u take things to personal. when i have a beef i am qite blunt about it.

not initiated personal messaging .....

no i havnt. up till now i havnt had anything to say to you personally.