Breaking up with a good girlfriend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Alright dudes, I've got a situation here. I have like, the perfect girlfriend. Supportive, really easygoing, Filipino, big booty, not crazy, etc.... we been going out for a year and a half.

Problem is, I just feel like I'm not done being wild and young. I'm 23. I dunno what to tell her, because she'll take it personal. But this Spring I've just been so horny, and there's all these sweet girls around lately...

I mean, I feel like I got dealt a great hand much too soon in the game. She's definitely "Settle down" material but I'm just not ready for the long haul. I want to have other lovers. Why not? So what do I tell her.... come on Dotnet and BBA, I am looking forward to your collective advices.

Oh and please, no eiffel towers.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Yeah... If you are feeling this way after a year and a half then it's pretty obvious that you don't love her. Move on Barney Stinson. Suit up!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Break up with her and have meaningless sex with an endless line of dumb girls for the next 20 years in a desperate and futile attempt to reconnect with another person, and never experience the same feelings for someone that you had for her. You become more and more disconnected from reality with each passing meaningless relationship and every consecutive day, days that blur together in a gray blob of insignificance. Then die at age 43, lonely and mentally twisted by a painful regret in the slow realization of your mistake. A realization that comes too late, at the moment of escape from your tortured existence into the relative ease of death.

OR

Break up with her, do your thing and then meet someone even better.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Yeah I thought about that, It'd take a lot of practice to keep a straight face while I explained to her my new decision in faith.

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Dude live a full life whit girls (womans) before you calme down. Because you will regret it later that is for sure. Make love to every womans you like, day in and day out. After a while, 10 to 15 years. Then selteld (calme) down. Whit a real love that will last for the rest of your life. Cause you whon't say, ha a should have done this and that.

Take my advice I'm 61 years old, I got maried at 22 years, still maried whit the same woman. But I got some very big regrets, cause I got maried way to yong.

Think about it, cause life is not a joke :)

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I believe the solution is to fuck moar women. And if this girl hates you for it, send her my way.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
I'm probably the only one saying that but: Keep her!
Why? Because of this:

Supportive, really easygoing, Filipino, big booty, not crazy, etc....

You know how hard it is to find a girl nowadays who doesn't have mental issues?
Jeez man...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'm probably the only one saying that but: Keep her!
Why? Because of this:

You know how hard it is to find a girl nowadays who doesn't have mental issues?
Jeez man...

^this

+ there's no 'enough women fucked to settle down' emotion for us guys, deal with it or go all in and try for an open relationship ;)

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Break up with her and have meaningless sex with an endless line of dumb girls for the next 20 years in a desperate and futile attempt to reconnect with another person, and never experience the same feelings for someone that you had for her. You become more and more disconnected from reality with each passing meaningless relationship and every consecutive day, days that blur together in a gray blob of insignificance. Then die at age 43, lonely and mentally twisted by a painful regret in the slow realization of your mistake. A realization that comes too late, at the moment of escape from your tortured existence into the relative ease of death.
THIS.

The second choice probably won't happen.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
You're going to have to break up with her, because if you stay with her while feeling like this, you'll drive both of you insane. Of course, you have to realize that this makes you a douchebag, as she's awesome and you're dumping her anyways. It's the truth, and you'll have to deal with it, but, you know, deal with it by having lots of sex.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
You guys aren't getting it, so let me break this down.

Peavey want's to fuck moar women.

You are saying he should break up with his girlfriend.

This is backwards. Remember that he wants to fuck moar wimmins. Breaking up equals less.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
we can't answer this for you.
it's your dilemma.

as Crypto pointed out, your rate of sex-having goes down between (stable) relationships. but the point you seem to be making is that you don't necessarily want "more" sex, you want to experience different women.

so.
is your urge to experience new flavors stronger than your urge to settle down with the least-crazy, keeper-material girl you've met thus far?

the choice is yours and yours alone.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Sigh. I will make this even simpler.

Fucking your girlfriend plus moar wimmins equals lots of sex and lots of wimmins.

Problem solved.