Bouncy Plasma Spheres wil be great fun!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yuriks

Oct 9, 2004
I were playing excessive overkill mod (whatever, the superduper explosive weapons mod that6 has benn ported to *** unreal games) and thought:
WOW! Triple-Bouncing Plasma would ownz!
So i investigated the razor blade code but didn't figured it out, and, cut'n'pasting didn't help :)

Anyone can give me a light? (on how to make bouncing plasma projectiles, if anyone didn't got it arleady!)

BTW: What is the #WoD server? Does people STILL GO IN THERE?

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Im not sure if the original UT has the MirrorVectorByNormal function... but if it does, thatll make producing reflective plasma much much easier. In HitWall, youll want to alter the velocity of the projectile instead of have it kill itself. Havent taken a look at the old UT code for ages, but the ripper's projectile should have the requisite HitWall code all sorted in there.

yuriks

Oct 9, 2004
I progressed a bit, now the plasma balls stick to wall for like 4 seconds and disapear. :p