CLANS!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudsaroo

Nov 29, 1999
Visit site
k. Lets get a listing here of clans that have formed so that we can get some scrims going.

Here's mine
{FSC} (Firestarter Clan)
www.firestarters.org

------------------
{FSC}Sudsaroo
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ting a ling you son of a bitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waffles

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
Drop a line on our forum...

*FragClub*
soap4.gif

GetFried!!!

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
Yup OGL is definately the way to go. I have been playing there for a while now and it is an AWESOME ladder they have set up. It works smoothly for the most part, and the competition gets extremely fierce. YOu guys ought to take a look at the Tribes CTF forum there sometime it is a freakin madhouse. Hey FSC dude...Is Rayn gonna switch over to UT too? I dunno if you know me, but this is {CG}GetFried!!! of the Crimson Guard.

bullet2.gif

Chaos, Panic And Disorder...My Work Here Is Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.