Best Platinum map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What's your fav map made by Platinum?

• DM-Decifer

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • DM-1on1-Revenge

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • DM-NisusMetal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • DM-Intenser

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • One of his old maps.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • All his maps suck ass!

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Luggage

wins.
Apr 25, 2001
Germany
www.planetunreal.com
voted for Decifer, cause I just like it's looks best. It *feels* better than the others.

BTW I think I noticed a bug in NisusMetal: sometimes I drop through the floor on those catwalks up high. (Hope I named the correct map... *duck*)

Lugg

Platinum[STS]

Platinum Level Design
Apr 19, 2001
USA, Washington
unrealism.com
Originally posted by Luggage
voted for Decifer, cause I just like it's looks best. It *feels* better than the others.

BTW I think I noticed a bug in NisusMetal: sometimes I drop through the floor on those catwalks up high. (Hope I named the correct map... *duck*)

Lugg

I dunno about Nisus, but I know DM-Intenser has a bug like that.

MoxNix

Dec 2, 2001
Visit site
I count 9... Plat tourney is the only one I really like. Decifier is very nice too, but I think it's a bit too high poly for most players, epecially up top.

Regards, MoxNix

Dai

Orgasmetron
Apr 2, 2000
Finding a new low
Visit site
DM-Pah
icon14.gif

Heisher

Ooo, suits you sir!
Oct 18, 2000
Edinburgh, UK
www.heisher.net
its gotta be DM-Decifer - looks quite cool (bit repetitive textures due to size of the map) and the flow/gameplay is better than in the other choices, cept the 'sucks ass' choice. That has great gameplay/flow but the lighting is shi.tty in there.