Dear Mr. EvilDrWrongPhD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Postal said:
I was wondering if you're docterith was in Evil, or was simply in an evil field of work.
Actually, as odd as it sounds... i lost my PhD... I did major in evil with a large fondness for all things sinister, but after 8 years the sinister fondness dissipated and left me with a pure evil core... Recently though, its gone away. Ive been pondering a name change, but i think ive amassed something like 300 posts here and itd take me another 3 years to get them all back ;)
edit: totally forgot about the PhD story... you see, back in may... maybe april... well, in one of those months i was walking to the local mini market. Well, on my way there i met a luchador by the name of "Los Crunchero." Let me tell you, when a luchador starts swearing in spanish, you listen... Well, long story short: I stole his mask, he lost his powers. He stole my PhD, i cried. Now ive got a luchador mask and hes got a doctorate in Evil...
Halfway decent trade, IMO.

Last edited:

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
So some dude posted a recruitment thread and i decided to check it out... it seems like a halfway unbad idea, but ... one thing caught my eye...
Look at the characters section for a familiar name...
GOD DAMN THEM!!!
Even better, in their media section they have what i guess is my theme song... Im afraid to listen to it, because i fear it may suck, thus tainting my good name and forcing me to roam the country side looking for fights or possibly challenges.

Last edited:

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
that was a minor adjustement. I was going by Kangus at that time. my forum login was just RamdoleKang because when I went to register there already was a Kangus or something, who apparently disappeared by the time I got around to geting my login changed.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
For a while now I have been tempted to change my SN, but I simply cant find a more fitting name then Postal.

For instance, Nightmare simply doesnt fit Nempo.

Now some more silly ideas:
AxisWong
Right&Wong
LordMasterWong
TheRightWong
TheWrongWong
WhiteLongSkinnyWong
GrandMasterWong
PimpDaddyWong(or perhaps BitchMommyWong?)
LongSlongWong
DominateMaleMonkeyWong
MasterChiefWong
PdiddyWong
WringWong
WongInTheHat
TheHarderFasterWong
PureWong

Remeber, its "Postal is hard as woodpecker lips", not "Postal pops a hard when he sees wood"

Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
WongTimeWongPlace (LMAO!)
WongUR
WongURL
WongSite
WongAddress
WongPerson
Wongster
BigBlackWong
Lil' Wong
Wong Ton
Wong Won
Neva(or Never) Wong
Always Wong (I kinda like that one)

EDIT:
Sting Wong
Wong on Wong
Wong in Wong
That's Wong
What's Wong?
The Answer is Wong
Long Wong
Big Wong
Grand Wong (pronounce 'grand' like you would 'wong')
All For Wong, And Wong for All

EDIT2:
Magic Wong

I don't know how I got 'Sting Wong'. :con: Maybe that was a typo.

Last edited: