PuF History. In my views..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
And what about me? It took me a good 60 days to become Godlike fewlz! :) It'll probably take less than that to get to 2000. :) Of course, that'll put me at third, pending CHRYSt spams it up. :)

And we can't forget about the first PuF Awards, and TH3R0<K :)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Dieing COMON!

In a low state I get's better?!!!
I only started coming to the PU channel a month ago and on wedstay of this week I started putting up posts. Gee u guys shoulda told me it was my resposibility to spam the forms. Neways don't say it's in a lowstate cuz this can't get anybetter Note U'll soon need to add part3 LK cuz I think I'm gonna make some history myself

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Buttrider, you own this *grabs crotch*

My hotkey for "Buttrider was Moretified!!!!!" has got the numbers worn off from using it so much. The finger I use to constantly tap it with has got calluses :D

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Oh good...someone remembers the listbot. It's there if anyone needs it.
Anyway, I think PuF has boiled down to what it should be. Friends finding friends. I think we all got carried away with grandiose dreams of making PuF some giant organization to rival gamespy.
Well, as far as I'm concerned, I see no reason to not carry the PuF tag into other games. Why not be [PuF]CHRYSt in Q3? That way the friends I've made on this forum can find me in there as well.
I was in since close to the beginning, I was in on the PuF vs OzUT matches, and that was when we had a real sense of family. That's gone now, except for a select few, and those few have simply stayed on because they consider each other friends.
I love playing with the likes of Rooster, Proph, Khaine, and Nigma. I consider them my online friends. They make for a really fun experience, and they keep a chat room interesting.
Basically, what I'm saying is that PuF is serving it's purpose. It's bringing friends together. Granted, our numbers are rather small these days, and we now have many separate parts, Ci, Capture, etc, but it's still keeping people together, and bringing more in.

OMG! Has PuF corrupted CHRYSt from the sweet, sensitive man he so obviously was?! Or was he just medicated then? ;)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
OMG...chryst reading the above quote in allisons post it's fairly obvious you have some explaining to do. WHat were you on?
:D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
He was in this (UT) forum, you guys only remember his OT posts. He's actually a smart, and nice, guy...if not a little on the "unique" side. If you go way back, you'll find most of his UT posts were well thought out and stuff.

He just had a bad dsl connection which took him out of playing UT. Now he hangs in OT and entertains us :) I think if you look at any poster, you'll find the UT vs. OT is almost like a split personality thing. Serious vs. wacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.