repeated postings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I am trying to make a mature approach to the matter, I've tried directly asking people where its not exactly my place to do so. I'm asking out of the bennifit of the community, please, dont double post.

Its lame and it makes you look stupid and retarded. There is a button labeled "Edit", usually thats what people do to change sometime in their post.

Post as often as you see fit, although if in the same thread, there is no need to see your name 5 times going down the thread list. Its a slutty way to incarease your postcount and is unessesary.

These forums are a free service provided by Beyondunreal.

I'd expect for a free service we pay them back by at least keeping it tidy. The more you post the more pages they use up, its alot of space beigns they archive everything too.

Be considerate of your friends.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Directed at UDTSnake:

Originally posted by the real pacman
Take your double posting half maggot infested ass and go to the Tac Ops forums. You'll get along fine there. We don't want you, I'm sure they will be pleased with our leftovers.

I think you said it too. ;) :p

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I don't immagine we'll be seeing UDTSNAKE around much more for some reason.

/me looks at multiple spam posts in o/t

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Ok, I think I got all of those spam threads deleted (wipes sweat from brow)

Well that was my first test of having a ****load of windows opened in Mozilla under Linux

looks like it passed :D

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I tend to restore my session when I log off of X. Thing is, when I come back, my bandwith is raped by 40 some odd browsers downloading images :D

I get lazy and neglect closing things and don't notice them till 4 days later.