Female Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
would it hurt to do some electronic nip and tuck?
Im sure they wont mind :p

Get on your KNEES and beg the inf team now!!
or you could end up staring at THIS
cl.jpg
for many hours to come :(

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Heh, I walk thro a military town on the way to college (Aldershot, most depressing town in england), the women I see arent bad, apart from one thing.... almost all of them have short hair! :(

-=TBF=-KOFFEYKID

Jun 2, 2001
New York
Visit site
It would be an interesting thing, the face would have to be the only thing that changes and the head. Cuz it would suck for them to have smaller hitbox. Well, maybe not as much, cuz weomen are naturally not as large as men are.

Originally posted by St0rmcaller
You people obviously do not know the physical attributes of the majority of women who join the service. :D

Models do not join the army. True. But most of the Army people I've seen who are females aren't that bad-looking, either. Well, except for my cousin...heh heh, I'm a biased source on that one. It would help if she could actually STAY on one of those self-imposed diets...

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
short hair is a requirement I think.

I know it is for the EMTs on this island.
(its something to get "grabbed" by a mental patient, as are earings, chains, bracelets, etc...)

something else I noticed... stress + waiting = fat.
exercise = muscle

so they either turn slightly butch or become round.
...Im not sure which ones better yet, lol :/

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Originally posted by Puncher
All the U.S. Army women I saw (we had a friendship with an American supply co.) weren't exactly hot. The few women in the German Army I saw were mostly not that great either...

The only really attractive woman I ever saw while in the RNoAF was Dutch. The ugliest bitch I had the misfortune to meet there turned out to be my commanding officer! That's Murphy's Law with a vengeance! :D

Harpoon

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Fine, but they have to run a tiny bit slower (not too much) and waste stamin a tiny bit faster (although not by much) and have an itsy-bitsy bit more recoil than the male models. Both models should also do the same damage with a knife since getting stabbed by a woman isn't any different than getting stabbed by a man.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
why bother juggeling more numbers and dropping my framerates.
the quality of the "body" we use shouldent matter in a game about tactics.
not to mention that if you give one side an advantage or disadvantage, and the game will be flooded with e-transvestites.

they just need to change the faces and body shape to match, and let it be.

and trust me, starting a war of the sexes over "whos better in combat" will be fruitless and only expose our instinctive male chauvanism(sp)

Harpoon

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
lol, theres actually an argument over who's better in combat?? There's a reason males have been used exclusively in war for the past 502,000 years of non recorded and recorded history.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
There is no argument as far as I know. However, being within a game context, there should be zero discernable differences.

Remember we are already assuming that the current INF soldier is just as fast and just as strong as the duder next to him.

Last edited:

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
How can people find anime women attractive? THEY ARE FUCKING CARTOONS!!!!

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
males have been used exclusively in war for the past 502,000 years of non recorded and recorded history.

and in all those years, we never let women fight :p

so ya think its fair that we judge them on the 50 year history of women in the US military where they still arnt really allowed on the front line?
Thier able to run, their able to hold a gun, and their able to kill people. and Im pretty sure we can all agree that tactical thinking isint just a mans sport.
the womens teams enevitable success against some of us should make it clear they have the ability to match many of us.

weather women "should" be in the military I will always have mixed feelings about.
I think of My potentially going off to war as the sacrifice necissary to keep them from ever getting shot at.

to bring someones daughter or sister out there....
it just buggs me.

how I'm supposed to feel: if you got fingers, you can pull a trigger. and as long as theres someone by my side pulling a trigger to help cover my ass, I really shouldent care who they are :p

as I said, its a fruitless debait that will run on longer than its worth. and just makes us men sound like idiots.

Your average man has an advantage over your average woman in ground-combat, because men are usually stronger (especially in the upper body, which makes a big difference when carrying heavy weapons such as a Javelin missile system) and more resilient.

But then again, anyone can pull a trigger. Women have a very good record in guerilla combat (found a lot in Third World countries). Guerillas travel light and fast, which negates most of the disadvantages...asymmetrical warfare in more ways than one. :)

Men don't have any statistically relevant advantage in "physically detached" combat roles such as aviation or submarines, since both dogfighting and sub warfare are mostly a manner of outsmarting, outmanuevering and outshooting the other guy (or girl). Men tend to be more aggressive, which may be an edge, but it also makes them more reckless...reckless makes you die.