Metallica and Napster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Are you guy's missing the point,

I the police seen an thief stealing, would they let them walk, just because there are many more thiefs, and this one it been on the streets again after a few hours, so let hem steal happely, guess not, the police bust his arse.

Same as napster, metallica knows there are more way's to get free mp3 of music, but this napster thing, was a step to make at least one open door shut again, and a good cause too.
And thue, Metallica has gotting a star attidtud, i remember when they where here in holland/paradiso in 1984 with master of puppets, damn i even landed on stage then with hetfield and ulrich myself (got pictures of that too), but nowerday guards would kick my arse of the stage now :(
Most very known bands have this :(

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!