This is a real cool PETA poster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I really hate PETA along with everyone else, but you gotta admit this is an awsome as hell poster.

Anyone know a place where you can make custom posters? I want to get this real big and hang it on my wall.

mommy30zd.jpg

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
bob-the-wise said:
two years old, it even says so on the cover.

Wow excellent investigative work there.

I just want that poster without most of the text, just "YOUR MOMMY KILLS ANIMALS!"

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
PETA are lunatic fanatics, no doubt - but it'd be great to have a poster of that.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Yeah, it's old, but sometimes, just sometimes, you gotta wonder if PETA is a parody of itself, especially with material like that.

Well, okay, that comic book "cover" is actually a leaflet that's a parody of comic book covers, but still.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Wow we got another genius in here who thinks he is Sherlock Holmes.

I know what it is and how old it is. It is clearly stated on the damn thing. But I am saying I would like it in poster form.

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
PETA's stupid because everything we do will kill animals at least indirectly. We log forests and destroy habitats, we pollute, we build dams and kill fish, we eat plants that are now going to feed us instead of mice and insects... the entire industry of agriculture contributes to the lessening of habitats and pressuring the populations. Stopping wearing fur coats or going vegan really doesn't do much, and I doubt we'll see a "FREE TEH SPOTTED COW" revolution any time soon.

PETA wants to put an end to interdependence which really can only come when you die, and even then you have things eating your corpse.

I would respect PETA's cause if they weren't friggin nutjobs and started on a scale that actually got something done, like lobbied for tightening environmental protections or getting more national parks. Starting there and working up, not going "your mommy kills little bunnies!" which doesn't do crap, really.