UT noob needs help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wazzoo

Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
hello there palanetiers i real needs some help in playing on line.

mayby its just that i rubish but it seems to me that i die realy quickly
like a few quike shots and im dead ...while i may shoot an other person lot and lots but they dont die

iam i doing some thing wrong. or i just cant play.

i jump and move all the time and am good at single player experianced leves.

hope you can help me its realy flustrating as ut is best games ever...better than HL

thanks
sig_gif.gif

Wazzoo

Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
could be but i do seem to hit them they just dont die a few hit and im dead ..... again.

btw how do you get to see your fps

thanks

T

Terminal {DTH}

someone want to give this guy the URL for the UT bible site?
i can never remember it.
and whare's Baggin with the truffles? i thought he was quicker at welcomming the n00bs with his homemade truffles. ;)

T

Terminal {DTH}

youll find out in good due time i am certian Wazzo. :D Banggin is our official welcomming comitie, and he always has a gift for the n00bie :rolleyes: :p

Wazzoo

Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
cool cant wait....but its getting kind of late or is that early so i'll have to go soon

but will be back tomorrow to cheek the board and try not to get killed so quick online

later

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
someone want to give this guy the URL for the UT bible site?
i can never remember it.
and whare's Baggin with the truffles? i thought he was quicker at welcomming the n00bs with his homemade truffles. ;)

nobody ever seems to bookmark these days...

T

Terminal {DTH}

got no reason to for that site personally. nothing more i can learn from that site so why keep the url? ;)

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
got no reason to for that site personally. nothing more i can learn from that site so why keep the url? ;)

1.updates
2.forgot something you learned from that site but remember learning from the site or decided to see if that site is where you learned it from
3.im thinking of what 3 will be

T

Terminal {DTH}

not good enough

1- what Poaibly can they cover now when everything has pretty much been done?

2- there was Very little i learned from that site since i visited as a vetern when i heard about it. wasnt much to remember, so no worries there.

3- i hope you can come up with better, but i bet i can blow holes in whatever you come up with anyway. :cool:

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Re: not good enough

1- what Poaibly can they cover now when everything has pretty much been done?

2- there was Very little i learned from that site since i visited as a vetern when i heard about it. wasnt much to remember, so no worries there.

3- i hope you can come up with better, but i bet i can blow holes in whatever you come up with anyway. :cool:

1.updates fixing mistakes they made (a weapon does more damage when someone is shot in the head,it says thats not true although it is)

2.but if a newbie wants to go to the site and you wanted to give a link you couldn't!

3.ill come up with it some day...

T

Terminal {DTH}

1- already knew that before visiting there

2- just ask someone to post the link which always seems to work

3- go for it.

;)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhow.... back to the subject. Playing online is much different than offline. First of all, human players are much more clever than the bots. Second, playing online requires a good ping (150 or less) with little to no packet loss. Press F6 while playing online to see your ping and PL.

Here's a link to Cleaner's FAQ. And yes, UT does kick Half-Life's ass. :)

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by hal
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhow.... back to the subject. Playing online is much different than offline. First of all, human players are much more clever than the bots. Second, playing online requires a good ping (150 or less) with little to no packet loss. Press F6 while playing online to see your ping and PL.

Here's a link to Cleaner's FAQ. And yes, UT does kick Half-Life's ass. :)

you sure?

1-i know some ppl that are dumber then dirt...

2-if someone has more lag then you they are screwed

3-what if you messed with the .ini files so that it binds the "see your ping" key?

4- and finally the link,what of the site moves?

:) that was fun,got to do this more often on my free time!